The Messy Situation

Me and Sebastian were stuck in an elevator together. Me and Sebastian were stuck together?

Even saying it a few times in my head repeatedly sounded ludicrous.

I didn't know what to do now. I'd never been stuck like this before. London was going to kill me, I was trapped here with Sebastian. Could it get any crazier than that?

"Oh god, this is not good. We have to get out here! We're going to be so late!" I shouted to myself.

Sebastian rushed up to me, grabbing my arms and trying to calm me down. "Okay, okay. Lexi, just take a deep breath in and out. It'll be fine." He said in a mild tone.

I looked at him like he was insane too. Coming from the man who was the main purpose of having this photoshoot here right now was taking this more well than I was.

"Fine?! Sebastian, how can you say that?! We're in here alone!" I yelled frantically, pulling him away and sighing in distressed.

"Well, it's not going to do either us any good if we freak out and don't try to figure this out! Besides, we're not alone. We got each other and right now, I promise you we will get out of here. Are you with me or without me?" He asked, grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

I stared at him and looked around. Since when did he become the sensible one of us two?

Probably because I had an undeniable fear of being in closed tight places, especially when I was stuck. He was right though. I had to calm down and try to get out of here ourselves if none of the buttons were even working.

I sighed and nodded slowly gazing at him as he continued to stare back to me. "With you."

He smiled and looked down to his phone to see if we had any bars and sucked his teeth grunting.

"Ugh, phone has no reception. This usually happens in these crappy buildings with very bad wifi. Here Lexi, give me your phone." He told me. I quickly did as told as he looked and did the same expression. "Okay do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

As if there way any good news, but hearing the bad news first might soften the blow when he told me the good right after. Well, depending on how bad it was given the fact that this was pretty awful in itself.

"Surprise me." I shrugged.

"Well bad news is...you don't have any reception either and so we can't call anyone for help." He informed shyly. I could feel my heart wanting to scream. This couldn't be happening. "But! Good news is, you got a sexy nice young looking man by your side to face this sticky situation." He finished explaining smiling hopefully.

I wanted to punch him right now. How was that good compared to the first?

Granted it did sound pretty nice but after last night, I wasn't so sure how nice it was anymore.

Good would mean we'd both be out quickly in this lack of air conditioned space, more than one old and rusty vent that was only placed in the middle, someone to actually even know we were stuck, or myself eating.

I hadn't put anything in my system since yesterday afternoon being so nervous about me and Sebastian's non date and the events that consisted of, resulting me to pass on dinner completely. Not to mention, the restaurant we got food before coming told us if we order 2 of something it would've definitely made us wait longer than needed, and we would've really been late to come here. So only London could get something.

It was fine though, I was prepared to grab whatever was at craft services...if I ever got there.

So, all I could do instead of letting out any words because my mind was still in sheer disbelief, I looked at him bitterly. He shrugged.