The Brainstorming Process Part 1

"Alright! Welcome everyone to our brainstorming session! Keep in mind, whatever we decide to show to your fans we must do it with class, not sass." I told London, Sebastian, and Jeremy.

We were all now back sitting around at our coffee shop table with me and Jeremy's idea notebooks in hand, phone recorders, and London and Sebastian's vlog cameras documenting it all.

After the strange and awful discussion that yet turned into somewhat of a pleasant encounter I had with Sebastian not too long ago, I kept looking back over to him sipping the water he had got for me not understanding what just happened really.

He was for a moment actually nice to me. Was it possible that he had a sense of remorseful bone in his body and felt guilty after I talked to him about...us?

It was slightly good we had distinguished the last conversation about what went down that night, but I couldn't ponder on it too much with London standing right here next to me. It would just have to be forever a mystery for now.

"That's gonna be hard. Especially with London's a-" Sebastian started to say innocently.

I snapped my finger to him sternly, knowing one of them wanted to rhyme that but if we were going to be civilized about this with everyone's feelings aside, we needed to get pass at least this part of the project.

"Let's just start with whatever idea pops into our heads. There will be no wrong answers." Jeremy then said.

Sebastian's eyes gleamed before jumping up in his seat excitedly. "Oh I got one!"

"That's stupid!" London then bitterly said, cutting him off.

I looked to her glaring. I knew she wasn't going to let him live his almost remark down. "There are no wrong answers." I repeated. London shyly smiled to me. I sighed and smirked, now putting on my invisible idea cap on. "Okay uh...Sebastian! What were you going to say?" I asked.

I could tell he was caught off guard a bit by my normal demeanor toward him now like usual, tensing up a little before shyly smiling and turning to me, clearing his throat.

"Oh um...what about like some kind of a food challenge? Me and London will compete with whatever idea you can come up with that has to deal with eating or cooking something fun or different. Then we can have the viewers decide on who's better." He then explained.

London groaned and shook her head. "Ugh no! I'm out if I have to cook! It's too much work!"

"I know! Which is why I would enjoy it so much watching you fail so miserably." he admitted tickled at the visuals of that in his head.

She did fail a lot behind the stove, oven, or anything food related really. I usually did all the cooking once London burned a pot of boiling eggs every time she tried to do a cooking video.

But it didn't sound like a bad idea. It would definitely entertain people if she cooperated and I just knew exactly how I could make her too.

"Okay! Trust me London, I'll make it work for both of you. I promise. That should be our first challenge then." I told them, writing it down. London crossed her arms pouting.

"Excuse me?! Is anyone going to take in consideration on what I want now?" She questioned.

I nodded and we all turned to her. "Alright, what is it?"

She smiled cheerfully, undoing her posture and arms and sat straight up. "We should do a beach challenge too! You know, how many numbers we can get for a date within like an hour. That way everyone will see me become so desirable and every guy would be throwing themselves in my direction, while I'll show off my killer body in a bikini." She told us. I smirked.

That for sure sounded like her. Sebastian chuckled as Jeremy buried his hand into his face.

"I can already hear their cries for help when you chase them away the minute you open your big mouth." Sebastian then added. I let out a small faint giggle.

I loved teasing my sister too playfully at times and I would even pay money to see that. I seriously doubt it was possible though. She was every man's dream and she knew it.

London glared to him. "Please. Like that hot guy and dumb suave routine you try sporting works for anyone who isn't blind." She said.

I shrugged a bit to myself. I didn't think it was so dumb. Sometimes when he flashed his grin and sensual winks I often felt something through my body that was so riveting so much, I couldn't even tell what it was exactly anymore.

"Excuse me, those are classic player moves." He replied.

"Yeah that work on 84 year old ladies." London retaliated.

He smirked and rolled his eyes getting more riled up. He did give angry an enticing look too.

Wait a minute, what am I even saying? Don't do this again Lexi!

"I beg to differ! When I'm attracted to someone, I make sure they're satisfied and feel treasured! I'll even prove it to ya with Lexi!" he blurted out.

Everyone looked up to him mystified as I did as well but more speechless and frozen as my heart almost dropped. I knew I heard my name unless that was something else I was deep down inside thinking about.

How could he utter out something so close to the distant truth?! I knew I shouldn't have brought our own issue up. It just slipped out much like he just did. This was probably not gonna look good for us now.

Well, us as in just two people who disagreed a lot. Definitely not romantic us because that would be insane. Great, now I was starting to sound insane.

"Wait what?" Jeremy asked him confused.

Sebastian looked to them mystified himself. "What?" He asked.

"Why Lexi?" London asked. Oh no, they heard it too.

"Yeah, why me?" I asked quickly after gritting my teeth.

Instantly, Sebastian's eyes widened and looked to me fidgety. It was a valid question that apparently three people asking it, wasn't registering to him.

He had better answer this right...