The Trouble With Lateness

Racing through traffic to arrive at a secret location Luke had texted us to meet him at after we got some takeout food to go, we had literally only 3 minutes on the clock to actually get to the photoshoot.

I know, when would I ever learn?

To be honest, I was more nervous about seeing Sebastian for however long this day was suppose to last than being late, but equally panicking inside for both situations.

"Hurry up Lexi! I have to beat Sebastian and get there first! That way, I get first dibs on the dressing rooms." London said frantically.

"Okay, I'm going! I can't drive over cars London." I told her.

"Then let me drive and I'll do it!" She replied. That was not going to happen.

She had the money to get out of jail but as she put it, she was too pretty to be arrested.

As soon as we began approaching a huge building located off of Culver City, I quickly parked as soon as I could see a space. Instantly, we both then saw Wren and Luke standing outside the establishment casually waiting for us.

London then jumped out without the food she desperately needed to go get and ran up to them.

I sighed feeling my level of stress beginning to climb with each passing second, as I got out right after and rushed shortly behind as we finally made it in front of them.

"I did it! I'm here!" London yelled happily.

"Yeah, well you're the only one here. Where is Sebastian? He's now officially late and we have to do these pictures before the others get here for the WeView press shoot." Luke said, turning to Wren. She shrugged.

"I wish I knew but he's been dodging my calls all morning." She answered. Oh no.

"Well for everyone's sake, he's probably in a ditch somewhere realizing that no one cares about his very existence." London chimed in.

I eyed her sternly. "London..." She shrugged.

"What?! Oh come on, like you weren't thinking it." She said.

I felt myself stiffen up and my eyes becoming a little more fidgety. Normally, I would be if this was two weeks ago but now I was getting very concerned. He was never one to be late for something as big as photoshoots.

Maybe I got into so much trouble with Madison, she did something to ruin his career in a matter of hours and he was regretting ever being nice to me and cursing my soul.

Okay, sometimes London's overreaction tend to rub off on me.

"Whatever, we'll just do the photos of him and you together when he gets here. London, looks like you're up first. Let's go." Luke said as they began to gesture for us to follow inside.

"Naturally!" She said confidently flipping her hair and about to do as told along with me.

But just as we were about to enter, she stopped in the middle of the way and turned to me with her eyes widened.

"Oh Lexi! Go back to the car and get my bacon wrap and milkshake! I forgot it." She then said.

I sighed and looked to her bitterly. We were already press for time, now she wanted me to take longer doing something else.

"London, we're already running super late." I informed.

She grunted and stomped her foot like a child. "But I need it! Lexi, it's my only cheat day!" she pouted to me. I quickly groaned to myself shaking my head. She could wait. "Besides, they only want me anyway for the photos. Just go real quick and get it. Do you want me to be cranky all day?" She then asked, making me feel slightly guilty.