The Trouble With Love

LEXI

Coming from the store, I had never felt more happier to return to London and her problems.

Knowing I would see my incredible boyfriend too and could spend the entire day with him, I was anxious to fly over cars if I could.

I had even a list of things we could do out here. Take a romantic stroll, get some ice cream together, hold hands for everyone else to see except for my sister of course, have dinner on a boat resting by the docks, and even wine tasting.

The possibilities were endless.

I had never a relationship before and I was ready to explore wherever it took me.

Walking through the door to place the protein powder on the kitchen island, I turned to see the living room was completely empty. I guessed the meeting they desperately had to have was short and sweet. More time for what mattered the most then. Me and Sebastian.

Heading up the stairs to his room to see if he wanted to go on hang by the beach, it didn't go unnoticed that the whole house was more quieter than usual.

It was strange. I didn't even hear London and that was a record.

Approaching his door, I could see from the crack of the room door him packing up his bags in silence with a more serious look on his face than I'd seen on him ever. Opening it up a little more, I knocked as he turned his head and stared to me as I smiled.

"Mind if I come in?" I asked cheerily.

He shyly smiled and nodded. I entered closing the door and saw now the full scope of things. He was packing his bags. Like all of them.

"Hey, what's up? Why are you packing so early? I was just coming up here to see if you wanted to do something together. First day as an official couple, we can do whatever you want if you'd like." I told him smiling.

I then grabbed his hands and about to guide him out to the balcony to soak in this amazing sunlight to make this day shine even brighter.

As I tried to head out though, Sebastian then pulled me back and sighed clearing his throat.

"Wait. Lexi, can we just stay in here for a minute? I want to tell you about some stuff, and I don't think the sound of the relaxing waves is going to bare this not relaxing news." He then said.

I looked to him mystified. What did that even mean?

"Um...sure! You can tell me anything. What's on your mind?" I then inquired as we then sat down on the end of the bed. "You thinking about going somewhere?" I finished asking.

He sighed and nodded. "Well yeah. Luke and Wren wanted us to head back a little early to sort through some things before our big TV interview Monday. So uh...me and Jeremy are leaving now." He told me. I glanced more bewildered.

Why so early? I had to understand. Something in the back mind was making me feel there was a lot more to the story than he was telling me. I just didn't know why he wasn't flat out telling me.

"But why?" I asked him curiously.

He bit his lip and sighed turning his whole body to me, like he was preparing me for the worst. I was becoming a little concerned.

"Look, there's no easy way to say this but uh...remember what you said about telling London about us at the premiere party? Well, it turns out we can't exactly do that if I'm dating her now too." He then uttered.