The Exclusive Invite

The photoshoot was over. Thankfully. It had been a trying one for sure.

Usually when I took London to these things, it was always 5 hours not because she didn't look good in every picture so there was no need for retakes, but because she always set time aside for extra takes.

This however, took 12 hours between her and Sebastian's bickering.

It honestly felt like the longest day of my life.

Pondering over what London wanted me to do by asking Jason out if he even showed up before we left, I had no idea what I was going to do about the matter.

Technically Sebastian wanted me to come with him first alone, so I said yes. Then again, he still also had Madison who was probably going to come along too now that he knew London was going to be there along with others. Knowing London since it was a party, she would have a date within minutes, and Jeremy would just bring one of the girls Sebastian couldn't take like they always did and his problem would be solved too.

So in retrospect, I would be the only one alone if Jason got a date before tonight which would clearly be so easy for him. Maybe I should take her advise. It made sense.

Just to see where this thing between us two went, if there was a thing. That way, I would know if I truly had feelings for Jason and even try to forget about the ones I had for Sebastian since he did have someone already he technically was still dating.

Still, I felt some kind of way about asking anyone else.

As I was about to get into the car to wait for London to finish up choosing the photos she wanted to use, while Sebastian was doing the same and Jeremy was pulling up the car soon somewhere, I suddenly saw another car pull up behind me and park.

Getting out of the driver's seat, my whole body instantly froze. It was Jason Sharp.

London was right. He was going to be here. Of course the universe wanted to make my whole world more complicated by bringing him here now in front of me.

Trying to keep moving so I could avoid the one thing that was weighing on my mind, I couldn't.

Before I knew it, he was already walking passed me until he looked and smiled and stopped in his tracks. Man did he look so attractive. Oddly not as much as I thought before, but maybe it was because it'd been a few days since I saw him.

"Hey! It's Lexi right?!" He asked me kindly. I smiled cheerily and nodded.

"Y-y-y-yeah, yes. Hi, h-how it's going?" I asked shyly. He laughed.

"Good, good. Thanks for asking. You know, I've been meaning to call you but apparently no one has your number vs. London's." He told me causally. I looked to him a bit mystified but touched.

No one has ever meant to call me before. They would always ask me what was hers before they asked for my name. This was definitely a great step in a positive direction.

"Me? Whatever for?" I asked, like I didn't know how to speak English anymore.

"Yeah! I wanted to talk to you again but no worries, I managed to finally get it this morning from one of my buddies. I know we all got our day full with your sister taking your full attention, but I was hoping we could get together later. Not tonight unfortunately because I got a work thing for WeView to do but ya know-" he started to say. I smiled and shrugged.

"Bowling? Yeah! I-I-I'm going to that too tonight." I excitedly accidentally interjected.

He smiled and his eyes widened in a pleasing way. "Really?! That's awesome! Are you excited?" He asked. I nodded.