The Secret

Once I had finally made it to the incredibly long line, I peered back to see London was back to her phone looking over her social media feeds not even acknowledging me here with Sebastian.

Now was a good time than ever I suppose to hash what needed to be said and done with. The art of being nice will you. Well, that is if he ever wanted to be nice to me.

"Hey..." I trailed off right behind him.

He looked up and over to see I was present and snickered, not saying another word to me. I sighed knowing I just had to continue on then if he didn't want to do much talking himself. It would be a huge break from his lips anyway.

That luscious and soft plumped lips and...okay, I seriously needed to stop.

"Look Sebastian, please. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to get you into this mess honestly. If I can take it back, I would-" I began to ramble out. He scoffed and shook his head, turning his whole body to me.

"I wish you would! I mean, what were you thinking Lexi?! I had plans on my own channel that didn't involve being told what to do by not only our bosses, but also you or your sister! But I guess I have to change my life around for your little outburst! Now don't I?" He asked angry and mockingly toward his last few words.

I knew this was coming. I sighed and smirked, hearing his tone was getting a bit more than I expected for whatever reason.

Then it hit me. I didn't have to please him this much. He was also to blame for this whole thing too. I was just trying to be nice.

"Excuse me?! I wouldn't have done that if you and London weren't having a tug of war at a public and live event, in front of your millions of fans! I guess you're right then huh?! What was I thinking trying to help you out Sebastian?!" I inquired to him more pissed and peeved.

"Please, don't even give me that! I'm the only one that should feel some kind of way right now! Yes I made a mistake on that stage, but you're about to get me fired if I don't do this! Do you understand how humiliating that would be for me?! To everyone counting on me to make them proud?!" He fired back.

I smirked. He wanted to bring up humiliation?! I had a long list myself, especially just from him.

"Oh you're so full of it! You hate everything I basically do like I'm London or something! You come for me for my workmanship! Or should I even go further than that?! Sebastian Martinez, you've blew me off on our never happened date!" I then blurted out, getting upset that I wasn't even watching my tongue anymore.

Quickly, Sebastian's eyes widened and shook his head slowly calming down. "Wow...you just had to bring that up Lynn! Oh my god." He snapped, turning around and biting his lip aggravated.

Yes, it was all true.

Me and Sebastian had a hate filled relationship, not just because of London...but because we had tried going out once at one point in time. A very far and long time ago might I add.

There was more to it than just that though. But just thinking of me uttering that example out loud just made my mouth taste like vinegar and it was a secret that no one, not even London, Madison, or Jeremy even knew. It was something that was to always and forever live and end with just me and him. It was with good reason too. It happened 2 years ago exactly.

Him and London had just started their feud and though I was still her assistant, he had told me that he always thought I was something more special one Friday night at some sponsorship party. We talked for hours, joking and making fun of other influencers who acted the worst, then one thing led to another and he just up and asked me out. Right there and at that very moment.