The Memorable Night

"What is up my Lovelies?! Welcome back to my channel and if you're new around here, it's your new favorite girl London Lynn!" She said with the camera on record.

Me and Jeremy were behind the scenes watching this intro as I kept staring over to Sebastian who was doing the same to me, but also still trying to stay focus for this.

I loved how I could easily distract him by just being in the same room. Made me feel like I was incredibly special and valued each and every time.

"In today's challenge in the final part of our series...and I do mean final." She started to say, tearing up in a fake way not of sadness, but of joy. "We're going to be doing something pretty cool and different! I'm here in the Palms Springs villa, sponsored by the wildly amazing vacation rental company "Beach Paradise Homes" with my co-star, Sebastian Martinez here who somehow manage to steal my vacation." She finished off. Sebastian smirked.

Me and Jeremy looked to each other impressed. At least she said his full name and only added an insult at the end. This was a good start. Don't know what caused this now all of a sudden though or even why, but I was adequately pleased.

"Uh, blame that on my manager dear London. Don't worry, I know how truly excited you are to see me though!" He then said in a cheerful tone.

Okay, I was becoming a bit confused now myself. They were actually getting along for once in forever, only moments after one physically induced pain on the other.

I didn't know whether to be happy, terrified, or both.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, which is exactly what we're not going to be doing! That's right! We're going to be doing the first and official..." she trailed off.

"The Sleepover Challenge!" They both then shouted energetically.

Jeremy and I giggled and chuckled as we were honestly mind blown. My sight and hearing must have been deceiving me. This was turning out a lot nicer than we could ever imagine.

"With this sleepover challenge, we are going to do whatever it takes to stay up the entire night. Whether it's watching movies, playing games, or entertaining ourselves in some other way." She continued on.

"Whoever can stay awake the longest will be the grand winner of the challenge. Which is clearly going to be me..." Sebastian added on.

Jeremy then smiled and gave them both a thumbs up at the good job well done. They both smiled back proudly but still focused on the camera view.

"Or me." London retaliated.

"But mainly me." He then fired back.

"Most likely is going to be me." London replied.

"By saying me, she's really referring to me." Sebastian dragged out.

I snickered to them both. I guess some things would never change however. Still was good.

"Speaking of me though! If you like this video along with our others, be sure to give this a huge thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. If you're feeling a little cynical, go to his!" She then said, sticking back to her script. Sebastian chuckled sarcastically.

"So without further ado...let's get into the video!" He finished off.

"And cut!" I shouted to them as they sighed in relief. I smiled to them proudly. "Wow, good job you two. You made it through not killing each other or wishing the other one would get crushed by a train."

"Just not aloud. Now, I need a drink." London replied, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Sebastian rolled his eyes and leaned back into the couch as Jeremy gestured to them both.