The Embarrassing Moment

I had finally made it back into the auditorium as the lights were flashing everywhere, fans were screaming in their seats and standing up to the winner who was currently receiving their award, and other influencers busy with what they did best...vlogging.

Soon I then caught a glimpse of my sister, wearing her designer dress she made me and her stylist spend 12 hours deciding that was a glittery, purple, half up and down, mid section crop dress that was so loud and over the top for a online video award show that it couldn't have been more perfect for her.

Racing over to my seat, I could only find my mind dwelling over how I wanted nothing more than to forget about the unwanted, forbidden, and annoying interaction I pinky promised to not have with Sebastian.

I was always told to never feed into his boyish charismatic charms, wit, and outgoing personality knowing how he truly was the biggest prick even when the cameras went off.

Definitely more so when he was pissing us off every time we met up at different events together.

I sometimes wondered though based on many experiences with him, if it was just because he always linked me and London together so much that he classified us both into one bad category.

Still it was like the more I tried my best stay away from Sebastian, the more I crashed right back into him and he'd just spat out crap about how he was the best thing since slice bread in my face.

The only thing that could make that even worse, would be if the night didn't go well as much I was hopeful for and the judging and votes were actually in his favor.

Right now however, I had a bigger issue to deal with and I was prepared to hear words for my lateness from London in any second.

"I made it! Sorry! Couldn't find the way back. Don't worry though, your chicken sandwich is all ready to go." I told her.

London smiled and turned to me grabbing the bag forcefully. "Finally! I tell you Lexi, I don't know how you do it all. You edit my videos, you make sure my life is easier, and you get my food. You're like the best personal assistant ever!" She shouted.

I proudly smiled and nodded. "Thanks sis! It's really a walk in the park!" I replied, gassing myself up a little for a brief minute.

I had to do so a few times or I would physically lose my mind dealing with her antics.

"Then why did it take so long for you to get here?" She then asked innocently. See what I mean?

I stared at her bitterly and bit my lip, trying to hold back my tongue once again. It was really just getting harder as the years went on.

"You got me there!" I simply answered sarcastically.

London grinned and shrugged, turning back to the stage. I nodded keeping quiet behind a grimacing smile that was forming onto my face.

Working for her wasn't by far my top choice when she had asked me to be her personal assistant, but on the other hand I had no choice but to take the offer if I ever wanted to do what I truly wanted to do.

I wanted to be like my older sister. Owning my own channel and getting millions of fans and viewers but it wasn't for what she did. I wanted to be a traveler channel.

Those video where people film and talk about and explore everywhere they went to like Brazil, Japan, England just to name a few. I wanted to search the world for something new and different and connect it with how different our culture was with theirs.

But I couldn't do that soon if I didn't have any fast money. London was paying me exactly what I needed to save up to do it.

So the longer I did this, the more it made me closer in doing what I honestly loved.