The Confession

"You what?" I asked Sebastian as I was frozen in place.

Sebastian then smirked and nodded shyly.

"Look, I know I haven't given you a reason to trust me completely because of the mistakes I've done in the past the last time we tried working this out but Lexi, I can't help it anymore. I'm in love with you. I've always been since the moment I met you." He then explained in what sounded like one breath.

Was I sleeping? Sebastian Martinez was professing his love for me like everything was clear?!

He had baggage. Nevertheless, so did I when it came to London. This was real?

"Sebastian w-w-why are you saying this? You have a girlfriend." I stammered out mystified.

"I did. Lexi, I broke up with Madison last night. You said I was in loveless relationship and I took care of it...I got out." He then said warmly.

I was beyond disbelief. This was like my dreams finally coming true.

No doubt he was becoming more sexy and enticing too with every word he uttered. I wanted to do so many things to him right now that could only be racing in my mind, knowing I was still here with the one person that would kill us both.

He then started walking up to me slowly as I didn't try to move. I wanted him to touch me, to tell me this was really happening.

"Look, I know this is a lot to take in right now but I can't keep walking around here seeing you everyday knowing how I feel. Lexi, I want to be with you." He pleaded grabbing my hand tightly as I shuttered at his gentle touch.

"Sebastian, we-" I tried to tell him.

He shyly nodded and pulled me closer to his body as I felt every warm and amazing feeling as we both then gazed into each other's eyes lovingly. I then bit my lip down so hard, I could feel the pain setting in masking the pleasure of him this close to me.

He then held up his finger to my mouth once again like I knew he was loving to do so much with every chance he could get, tracing it slowly as I fluttered my eyes closed.

Would I be letting him win so easy? Forgive him for that one thing that I didn't understand why and just forget it altogether just so he could get back into my heart, only for him to flake on me like he had done already? After Jason hurt me too? I knew I had a lot of feelings for him, but was I in love? What would happen once this project was all over?

This almost felt too quick.

"What if we can't do this again? What if we had our chance Sebastian? What if we dodged a bullet before and shouldn't try it out another time? Last night happened so fast...I just don't wanna...I don't know if I'm ready for this right now. I want to but I...I can't. I'm so sorry." I told him in a sweet whisper.

He sighed and nodded sadly before smiling to me understandingly.

"Don't be... Lexi I know. You don't have to say anything right now either. I know to be back to where we could've been, I have a lot more work to do to show you how much you mean to me. I'm halfway there and I believe I can make it through this time around. You're the one." He then uttered as my heart leaped for joy.

Was I making the right decision? My head said I was yes, but my heart was telling me different.

Just as I was trying to form a complete sentence again, Jeremy then opened the back door and gestured for us casually.

"Yo! Not to be a bother but uh Lex, your sister is currently trying to break our $10,000 vase in here. I think she's trying to use it as her new drinking glass!" he then told me.