The Hiking Challenge

"It's so hot out here!" London shouted through the trail.

This hiking challenge was more of a challenge to complete it with her whining and irritations.

We had been on our quest for about 30 minutes. Sebastian and Jeremy were so far actually winning this, as I was capturing it all on camera. I could've predicted the outcome of the whole thing if it involved my sister.

London hated anything having to do with being in Los Angeles heat for a long period of time or walking without a car being close by.

It was crazy hot with the temperature 115 degrees, but I wasn't complaining about it like that.

I guess part of that reasoning though was because I was too livid and mad about the other things she refused to address. She acted like everything was okay between us, even though she should've realized what she done wrong.

"Maybe you shouldn't have worn wedges then to a hike..." I pointed out. She sucked her teeth in.

"Well excuse me! I didn't plan on going hiking! If I don't do steps, why I on earth would I wanna do rocks instead?!" She then questioned.

I shrugged struggling to keep balance but doing a pretty decent job for the most part.

"You have water in your bag then London to cool down." I told her.

She grunted and cross her arms. "But now that's hot too! Can't you just give me yours for now, like you always do whenever I'm this heated?" She asked.

I smirked and giggled to myself sarcastically and annoyed.

Sebastian was right. She was too spoiled. I couldn't believe it took me this long to admit it.

"No." I curtly replied. She scoffed and rushed behind me and shook her head.

"Excuse me?! Did you just tell me no?!" She then questioned getting aggravated.

"Look at that, you do know something about me after all then huh?" I then replied bitterly.

"Oh I know a lot of things! For instance, this whole challenge is stupid! I'm hungry, thirsty, and I want to go back to the villa now! Air conditioning was invented for a reason!" She screamed.

Thank god no one was around us or she would've been slapped in the face a long time ago. This diva attitude in this weather only made her worse to deal with.

"Keep presenting yourself like this London. You're making my edits extremely more difficult to edit out all your tantrums. Like you would even care about making my life more harder though." I said coldly.

I could feel her glaring at me from behind and stomped her foot and smirked.

"Oh okay! That's it! Stop it right here and now! I order you!" She yelled to me.

I stopped moving and and smirked and shook my head distressed. She had officially lost it.

Quickly, I spun around and stopped the camera and rushed up to her feeling like my patience level was on very thin ice. Enough was enough.

"You order me! You order me?!" I asked angrily. She crossed her arms and nodded confidently.

"Yes! You've been a pain in my butthole since we got here, your attitude sucks even more now, and don't think for a second I didn't pick up on that take a hike comment earlier." She explained.

Wow, she picked up on that. Hopefully this was solely because it was pertaining to her.

I knew for a fact she would flip out more than this if she took notice of me and Sebastian's blooming relationship. Friendship. Whatever we were technically.