The Hopeful Outcome

Me and Sebastian's eyes were in utter shock. London was right behind us.

For how long? What did she hear? Did she see everything? Oh god, does she know everything?!

Quickly, Sebastian and I started shaking our heads a bit vigorously and timidly trying to debunk whatever she would be rationalizing right now about us.

"Okay don't you both answer at once." She said casually, walking further up to us and taking off her hat from her outfit change.

I knew how to fix this. I just had to do it without being too obvious about things.

"Bowling? What are you talking about? Who's bowling?!" I asked frantically.

Sebastian then turned to me bitterly and shook his head at my terrible trial and error. I shyly shrugged as he chuckled to himself a bit and smiled.

"Well I am! Tonight at the LA Bowling Alley! It's was an invite only thing. A few other WeViewers are too. They wanted to celebrate some big event I could care less to know about though if it doesn't involve me. Either way, I get to dress up and look better than everyone else." She explained, grabbing my chips from hand and began to hand me a stick of celery instead nearby.

I glared at her and took a huge bite out of that and sighed. This was my body, not hers.

Sebastian grunted and shook his head, turning to her. "Wait a minute, you mean to tell me this whole party idea is for work?" He asked. She nodded and smirked.

"Uh duh! Like someone was willing to invite you to a party because they want to." She replied.

Sebastian nodded and turned back to me shyly and shrugged. "Hey Lexi, can I see that celery stick for a quick second?" He then asked me.

I looked to him mystified and did so anyway as he then took if from me, and proceeded to hit her with it on her arm as she squealed a bit.

"Rude!" She snapped.

He rolled his eyes and snatched the chips bag back from her before handing it to me again. I giggled and smiled to him as she looked to me and glared. God that was so hot of him to do.

"Lexi, did you see him hit me?!" She whined. I shook my head hesitantly.

"Sorry, I was too busy concentrating on my snack." I said jokingly holding up the bag.

He chuckled as she cross her arms. "Hey...what's going on here?" She soon asked curiously, staring at our playful banter.

Instantly, me and Sebastian's eyes widened a bit again and stopped even breathing for a second feeling like our entire bodies were on pins and needles. Oh no, were we being too flirty again? Especially in front of her.

"W-w-what do you mean?" He asked her cautious and nervously. She shrugged.

"Not sure exactly. I'm just feeling something is different between you two..." she trailed off.

Oh god this was actually happening. Goodbye my dream travel channel forever. I only knew you as just a hopeful wish.

"I got it! Martinez, you're thinking about taking my assistant along with yours to help with your little content and videos tonight weren't you?!" She yelled annoyed.

Me and Sebastian then looked to each other and gazed into each other's eyes as a sense of relief went out of us. Good. We were still in the clear.

"What? No!" I said sounding a bit overly dramatic. She nodded confidently.

"Oh yes! But guess what dipstick, if you think that'll ever happen you're wrong! Lexi is mine and she always will be. Right sis?!" She asked gesturing to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Exactly!" I answered playfully glaring to him.

He laughed to himself secretly toward me and nodded.

"Whatever Lynn's!" He then added on, playing along. I gratefully nodded to him.

I really wanted to give him a hug right now for doing so. After all, I had more repercussions in this than he would. Why did he have to be so perfect and nice?! Not that I was ever going to complain, it just made life much harder.

I had to stop thinking like this though, I couldn't keep drifting my mind to admire him as much as I did with Jason because he wasn't him. He would never be. My head was just in a whirlwind.

"Sebastian! We need a few more shots of you buddy!" Luke called out. Sebastian smirked.

"Are they alone?!" He shouted back.

"Yes, yes! Just come on! We have some more WeViewers coming in that need the space! Hurry!" He then replied. Sebastian grinned and nodded happily, jumping up excitedly.

"Finally! Time to have some actual fun from this thing." He then said to us.

London rolled her eyes. "Yeah, have fun breaking the camera." She teased.

"Says the chick who already did that with the last one we just had." He then said full of attitude, before racing off.

"My foot slipped you jerk!" She yelled toward him.

I shrugged to myself. Still better than the other days. She then turned to me and smiled, sitting down in his seat as I looked to her baffled.

"So! Are you gonna ask him out?" She then asked me.

My palms began to sweat as my heart almost began to fall out of my chest. What was she talking about?!

"Huh?" I asked. She laughed and looked at me knowingly.

"Hello?! Jason! He's going to be at this thing too, you know?! I heard he's the guy that's coming into take some photos too after us. Lexi, you have to do it if you want any chances with this guy." She told me.

Did I want chances with him still? After realizing my feelings for Sebastian were still there after all these years, I wasn't sure anymore. Maybe this was happening because I was spending a lot of time with him instead of Jason. He was the one I was meant to be with. I wanted this for 2 years.

Sebastian stood me up and is making up for it, but Jason never did anything wrong. I was at a lost.

Besides when Sebastian initially just asked me thinking it would be just us two, I didn't think my invite with him was going to be me plus one.

"Oh come on London, what makes you think he'll just say yes with a girl like me? You know, not famous or well known on the internet." I pointed out. She shrugged.

"So just tell him you're my sister. That always seems to work with getting free stuff at many places!" She told me happily, grabbing a tray of grapes and began eating them. "Now I gotta go watch Martinez do his photos, and then throw these at all his outfits." she finished giggling evilly jumping up and racing away.

I sighed leaning my head back, finally all alone but not feeling much relaxation like I hoped.

When would this rollercoaster ever end?