The Next Step

"5 more minutes!" Jeremy shouted to London and Sebastian in the middle of the beach.

This challenge was definitely a lot more calm and productive since London had been over on one side of the beach, casually taking phone numbers as I watched her with such an impressive lines and ways on making herself more alluring.

On the other side, Sebastian was kept to himself and his corners getting just about the same amount from what I could tell from a distance away of numbers and names.

Strangely however seeing him put his best game and player moves on other women around here that were far more figured than I was, had me feeling a sharp pang in my heart that I couldn't just shake away.

I knew I shouldn't have cared but every time I thought I didn't, I actually did even more.

I didn't know how this was possible to have so many new emotions and feelings, starting to in retrospect re-surface coming from one person in only a matter of days.

My entire social media career since that no show, I only ever knew Sebastian Martinez to be crazy, rude, arrogant, and full of himself. But now, he was starting to be the exact opposite and I loved that about him. I could admit that.

The last minute then began counting down, as me and Jermey continued to film with our camera other angles and shots. He suddenly then looked over to me and smirked.

"People are starting to stare at us..." he then uttered. I giggled.

"Life of an influencer my friend." I pointed out. He chuckled.

"Funny considering we're not even influencers." He answered jokingly. I nodded agreeing.

"Well I guess that's part of the job when you-" I started to tell him.

"Have to do things that might be hard?" He asked mockingly.

I froze. Oh god. Oh no. He heard us!

I quickly flashed him a worried and panicked look as he laughed hysterically.

"You saw?!" I asked him shocked.

"Well just that whole hug thing and his last words before I had to go find London and drag her out from the fitting rooms, in her 3rd outfit she had changed into with us barely being here for 30 minutes. When I saw you two though, I was trying to find Sebastian for an impromptu Instagram poll until I stumbled across you guy's little affair." He then said.

I shook my head abruptly. No, no, that was definitely all wrong.

Nothing romantic was happening between us. That would be crazy. Well...kinda crazy.

"Affair?!" I asked even more astonished. He shrugged.

"Oh relax. I was just joking on that part. But not about the other things. It's not a big deal. I'm not mad. I'm really happy you both are trying something new. I mean, do you know how long Sebastian's been wanting to be friends to with you all this time?" He then asked me.

I looked over to now more intrigued.

"What do you mean? Didn't he just make that decision the day after the mukbang wars?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Are you kidding? That could've been the day when it finally set into his mind to make it happen but otherwise...Sebastian has been talking about getting to know to you to me everyday for the last 2 years. I'm honestly glad you're finally giving him a chance to do so." He then explained to me casually.

My eyes widened as I stood there feeling shocked and surprised. I couldn't believe.

Regardless of his first and better be last lie, Sebastian wasn't trying to get ahead of his career by hanging out with me. He truly just wanted to. It was a first.