Baby Day

After the Talent Show, which was mostly a laugh for everyone

~~

Kai was ready for bed, she brushed her teeth as Liam came up behind her and he hugged her as she spat out the toothpaste

Before he slapped her ass. "Hey!" She told him before she kicked him lightly, in the stomach before he grabbed her leg before wrapping it around his waist before picking her up, placing the toothbrush back and he walked her downstairs in his arms, and Nigel in his hands as well.

Once they got into bed Liam kissed the girl and they cuddled into each other. Before they started to snog lightly.

~~

The next morning Kia was woken up by the sound of babies crying. "Babies!" She squealed before she ran to the babies first, she and Liam had a little boy. "Bub look at him." She told Liam with a puppy dog face. As he chuckled at her getting so excited.

Liam kissing her as he wrapped his arms around the girl holding the plastic baby. "Faye come get your child." Kai told the only girl who didn't want to be there. "Also how did I have this baby. I don't remember carrying him for that long."

"Well you are still gorgeous." Liam told her.

~~

"And this little piggy went "Whooo!" Liam said as he tickled the baby. Kai laughing as well.

"There's a good boy, in't you?" Liam said to the baby in the beach hut and Kai fed their son a bottle.

"Awwwwww." Kai said watching Liam with their son.

"There's a good boy!" Liam added again.

"Little baby!" Kai told their son.

"Drink your bottie now." Liam told their con as Kai fed him.

~~

Kai and Liam walked out of the Villa last. "Look it's Uncle Liam and Uncle Kai!" Jake said.

"Uncle!" Kai exclaimed to the boy.

"How are we? How's your mother?" Lima asked the group.

"She's alright." Jake answered.