Here comes Teddy

Kai was sat with Liam as they got the text about new boy Teddy

"Who wants to go steady with Teddy?" Kaz shouted to all of the girls.

"Not me." Kai said to Liam as she felt his arm go around her waist as he squeezed her waist a bit.

"Should we ask everyone first?" Kai heard Jake ask as he laughed and sat up from the day bed.

"Mate no need four people single, four dates, simples." Kai said doing 'simples' like the Meerkat advert.

"I'm about to go steady with Teddy!" Kaz shouted as she left for her date with Teddy. Kai staying snuggled up to Liam. He was like a personal heater and her dress with no underwear on made her cold.

~~

Kai was sat with Liam, Lucinda and Brad while Kaz was on her date, Kai was sat on the sofa but she had her legs on Liam's lap as he shielded the bottom of her dress, from cameras and any looking eyes.

"Well, that threw a spanner in the works." Liam said as Kai leaned more into him, she didn't want to go on that date, she wanted to stay in the villa with Liam.

"You've got four lasses in the villa going after him, if he's a good looking lad, he might have the rest of youse chasing him. Do you know what I mean?" Brad told them.

"Yeah, but this is gonna take a lot for my head to turn. This giant has nabbed me." Kai said which got all four of them laughing at her calling the boy she likes a giant. And her working also got her to be attacked with tickles from Liam before lying her down on the sofa before leaning back up after kissing her neck. Which he learned as a turn on for her. She pulled herself up easily before she went back under Liam's arm and her legs back on his lap even though they never left.

"He won't have me neither." Lucinda cutely told Brad after Kai sat back up after watching Kai and Liam's cuteness.

"He might have me an' all." Brad joked, before the two lads laughed. "Depends how good looking he is."

"Me and Brad be in the doghouse with him." Liam joked as Kai shook her head and giggled as Lucinda adjusted her top.

"Oh so share a bed with him before you share with me. And you said you wanted to share with me." Kai told him as she looked into his eyes before placing her head back on her peck.

"No, I'll share with you don't you worry your pretty little head." Liam said as she ran his fingers through her hair at the base of her head. Before he kissed the tip of her nose.

"I've been there before." Brad joked as the two turned back to him, mentioning the dog house again.

~~

Rachel was the next to go on her date with Teddy, she had to interrupt Kaz's date with Teddy.

~~

Sharon was the next to go on her date with Teddy, she had to interrupt Rachel's date with Teddy.