Kai Parker

AN: Kai will replace Millie, but will have a very different thing at Casa Amor. Lillie does not have all the drama but the Casa Amor will have a trigger due to the events.

Name: Kayleigh ParkerNicknames: Kai, Leigh, Tiny, TeenyDate Of Birth: 1st December 2000Place of Birth: Nice, FrancePlaces She has Lived: Nice, France (2000- 2013), Manchester, England (2013- 2018), Hull, England (2018- Present)Height: 149 cm (4 fo...

Nicknames: Kai, Leigh, Tiny, Teeny
Date Of Birth: 1st December 2000
Place of Birth: Nice, France
Places She has Lived: Nice, France (2000- 2013), Manchester, England (2013- 2018), Hull, England (2018- Present)
Height: 149 cm (4 foot 10 inches and a half)
Occupation: Dancer- She teaches dance and she also has a contract with Strictly Come Dancing starting this year.
                            In Lock down she also opened up a baking business, where she made different cakes for friends and families near her which she would drop at their houses before running off and letting them collect it. Or they would collect it from her house.
Likes: Dancing, Lollipops, Football, Rugby, Working out, tall boys, baking.
Dislikes: Her ex, dark chocolate, seafood.
Body Modifications: She has the split face on her outer left forearm, and the tattoo has no meaning to her she just really liked the look of it.
She has the snake on her sternum, she got it to represent her favourite animal and her second favourite flower.
The hands and moon is in the middle of her back along her spine, she got this to represent her love for the idea of the moon cycle.
Skeleton and hand pinkie swear is on the left side of her rib cage, she got that one for absolutely no reason.
She got the map which is on her right upper arm. And she got it due to her family all having different map tattoos and she got hers done a bit differently so it would suit her better.
Her Type: Very Tall, enjoys working out or will work out with her, will be very joking with her, and are just kind in general and will not force anything upon her.
Face Claim: Mimi Keene

* She has absolutely no tits but she has a nice ass.

* She will not deal with anyone's shit.

* Her hair has a bit more green and purple in it so there is less of the silver.

* She can pole dance very well.

* In the villa she is closest to Chloe, Lucinda, Liberty and Faye with the latter two girls being like protectors in the villa and always being there for her. Like four big sisters.