The Boys Go To Casa Amor

AN: This is where the story really changes from the original relationship.

Kai woke up to Liam giving her a few kisses before the lights turned on.

"Morning." Kai told everyone. Getting it back from everyone as she cuddled into Liam. Before dosing off a bit.

Kai giving Liam a snog before she left him in the bedroom going off with the girls for their morning debrief.

~~

"That's so crazy there's only six of us girls." Kaz told them. They all knew what happened when there were six girls. Fucking Casa Amor.

Kai didn't like the feeling on the villa.

~~

"It was nice to have a sentimental moment last night, where we just locked magnets." Liberty told all of the girls. "So maybe that's a different NVQ level." Kai giggled at that.

~~

When the boys got ready to leave for Casa Amor, Liam made the bed for Kai. Before he left two hoodies and the ring Kai likes to play with on top of the hoodies, on the pillow, to add to her collection of them. Even though they weren't packing their stuff. And the trophy on their pillows with Nigel holding it.

Liam didn't particularly want to go, he was the least enthusiastic about leaving for a few days. He would miss Kai was too much.

~~

"He is just such a big fucking spoon. And he's like so massive the way he wraps me up in his arms. And we just fit into each other. And I just fall asleep into his arms, don't even remember moving." Kai told the girls about her night with Liam, not knowing the boys were running from the villa in the back of the shot.

~~

Kai was getting ready for the day when Liberty ran back in

Kai was getting ready for the day when Liberty ran back in. "The boys are gone."

"Fuck. Casa Amor." Kai said as she had her bikini on. She was the only girl fully ready so she ran down to the bedroom.