Tobias and The Plan

Toby pulled Kai for a chat, to tell her something important, and Kai needed Toby to get the boys on board with a plan for asking Liam to be Kai's boyfriend

"Kayleigh, there's obviously something happening in your tiny head, I don't want to add to the build up in your head." Toby started.

"No spill to me, brother. Anyway I need to ask you to get you and the boys in on something for me." Kai told him. "But you first."

"You need something else before you tell me your secret." Toby told her with a laugh.

"I'm bored apart from my one thing. Give me some other shit to deal with. I'm bored bitch." Kai told him.

"It's gonna rattle everything. It's gonna rattle your whole everything." Toby told her.

"Yeah, I'm loving this right now. Spill the beans." Kai told him.

"I like Chloe." He whispered as he hid his face to the other islanders. "What do I do?" Kai just started laughing, she just lied back on the swing before falling off it. "She was literally like...."

"Who Abi?" Kai asked, wanting more information from him.

"Oh, you come across like you don't like me or Mary. It sounds like, who do you like?" Toby told her.

"Shit." Kai told him.

"And I said: 'My head is not with you guys. My head is completely with Chloe' Like when I walked down...." Toby told her still quiet.

"Walk down from what, from Casa Amor?" Kai asked.

"From Casa Amor with Mary, I was like.... Just thinking of Chloe. I'm never feeling feels that I've never felt before. Like, do I miss her? Like, I really like her!" Toby told her.

"What the actual fuck Tobias. Girl one, two, three, four, and now five and she's girl number two as well. Fucking hell!" Kai shouted in the Beach Hut, before laughing. "It took him to go through two girls to realise that actually he does really like Chloe and he misses her. You can't predict him can you?"

"Any way what's your shit?" Toby asked her.

"Well, I need you to ask the boys to keep this a secret but can you ask the boys to help me ask Liam to be my boyfriend." Kai told him, whispering.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Toby said as he stood up before running to the sofa area, Kai just laughing. The other islanders staring at them both like they were insane, I mean they are but don't judge. Before running back.

"Tobias, don't tell." Kai told him as she gave him a hard stare.

"Of course I'll get them on board." Toby said as he came back to the swing.

"And please keep them quiet about it." Kai asked him.

"Of course sister." Toby told them before they high fived and did a hand shake they made up before they walked away to the day beds where most of the islanders were.