Snog Marry Pie

Kai was stood with Liam and Toby as she ate a toastie Liam made for her

Kai was stood with Liam and Toby as she ate a toastie Liam made for her. Before she walked over to the day beds, with Liam, back to Lucinda and Chloe.

~~

"You are doing a lot to me with this outfit." Liam told Kai as he pulled her into his lap, loving her outfit.

"Why?" She told him with a sly smile. She knew exactly what she was doing to him.

"Remember Hideaway night. Those tights." Kai heard him whisper before they joined Aaron, Toby and Chloe on the swing.

~~

"Do you think she's quite into Hugo though?" Chloe asked the group of five. "I hope from what she has been saying that she is." she added.

"I hope she is." Liam told them all.

"If you take it at face value." Kai added. "He just needs to be a bit more open minded."

"Like she could have picked anyone." Chloe added.

"I don't think he is open minded." Toby told the two girls.

~~

Kai, Liam, Lucinda and Chloe were all sat on the day bed. Kai having her feet in Liam's lap as they sat at the foot of the bed.

"I've got a text!" Kai shouted to the islanders. "Islanders, The Hideaway is open tonight. Please choose the lucky couple to spend the night alone. #thecattthatgotthecream #donotdisturb"

Kai yelled out with everyone else. "CHLOE and TOBY"

Kai almost fell of the bed at Chloe's excitement.

"Wear something tight big boy." Chloe told Toby as the girls walked her inside.

~~

In the dressing room.

They got Chloe in an outfit. AJ almost got her in heels. Chloe had her cat ears on.

~~

When Kai saw Toby there she just laughed. She stood by Liam. As he wrapped an arm around her waist. They walked in and Kai screamed before Liam covered her eyes as she saw Toby's bare arse cheeks.

He had a fucking thong on.

~~

Kai was getting ready for Bed but not before the boys got pictures of her and Liam together. Before Liam plucked her up, threw her over his shoulder and ran her inside.

~~