Toby VS Chloe

Kai was getting changed for the night and was ready for the night ahead of them

~~

Kai was leaning against Liam as she wore his bomber jacket and she was chatting to Hugo with Liam. The jacket was even longer then the dress she was wearing.

"If this happens you're not meant to be. You're not meant to be if something happens with them." Liam told her as the three turned into Jake and Chloe's conversation.

"Ok, yeah." Chloe said realising that he was probably true.

"Why do you have to be so good at giving advice." Kai told him as she leaned back and she tilted her head back as he gave her a forehead kiss as she giggled.

~~

"If he turns around and he's like 'Do you know what, yeah?'  I'm sacking it. Cos I don't want someone who does that." Chloe told them.

"Don't bite. Don't bite, don't be like that." Jake told her.

Liam whispering in Kai's ear. "That's one of the things I'm best at." Kai choked on her drink spluttering some of it out onto the decking.

She coughed trying to clear her lungs. "Stop please. Next time I'll be choking on something worse then my drink." Kai told him as he patted her back to help clear her lungs of water before rubbing it.

Before she lead on the top of his stomach, where she naturally is at height wise when she does not wear heels.

~~

Kai walked up to the terrace with Faye and Chloe as Abi and Toby watched them both.

"Abi's just pulled him for another chat." Chloe said as she looked over the side of the terrace. "There's obviously interest there isn't there?" Chloe asked the two girls.

"From Toby or from her?" Faye asked Chloe.

"Both." Kai said. It was obvious.

~~

"What should I do?" Chloe was just so confused. I mean it was bound to happen. "I'm really annoyed now."

"I'm sorry but I wouldn't trust Toby with a ten foot pole around me. If her did it once he will do it again. Like I know I married him in the challenge but I said he should be scared of me with a knife if he ever hurt Chloe." Kai told the Beach Hut.

"Well, I don't really know. Probably just have a chat with Toby." Kai told her. He has to tell her the whole fucking truth.

"Another one!!" Chloe asked her and Faye. They were on the same wavelength.

"No, don't even talk about Abigail." Faye carried on fro Kai as she drank her drink.

"Just be sassy sexy Chloe." Kai told her finishing it off for Faye.