Stick Or Twist 2 with Aftermath

AN: This is where the story will really change compared to the original.

There were already 3 couples. Chloe and Dale. Hugo and Amy. And Toby and girl number four, oh sorry Mary. And one single. Abi.

~~

It was now Liberty's turn. "Liberty please stand up." Laura asked her. "You were coupled up with Jake before he left for Casa Amor. And not only that but you were boyfriend and girlfriend. How are you feeling right now?"

Liberty told everyone. "I do trust him but I am nervous. You know, like, seeing what's happened, it's the unknown. So yeah, I'm just hoping for the best."

"Do you think that, you know, Jake's time in Casa Amor could've changed things between you guys?" Laura asked her.

"I think what we had was really strong. I think he hasn't given me a reason not to trust him so far, so he deserves trust."Liberty told them all. "And I'm just hoping that he comes back on his own. Fingers crossed."

"Well, Liberty, the choice is know yours." Laura asks her. "You can either stick with your boyfriend Jake or you could re couple with one of these boys in front of you?"

"You guys are lovely and I've had such a laugh, but I've always said though out the process, if you stay true to yourself, you can't go wrong." Liberty told everyone. "So, I'm going to stay true to myself and stick with Jake."

"Ok, Liberty. You have chosen to stick with Jake. If Jake returns from Casa Amor with another girl, then you will be left single. But, if he comes back alone then he's all yours." Laura told her. "Shall we see if you were right to trust Jake?"

Kai turned to face the door she waited for Liberty. And Jake appeared alone. She cheered for Liberty with everyone. "Honey I'm home!" Jake called as he passed the wall.

"Oh, he looks so fit!" Liberty said as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Jake how are you feeling?" Laura asked him.

"Well, I think the smile gives it away doesn't it?" Jake told them all.

"Can I just give her a hug?" Jake asked her.

"Go on, go on." Laura encouraged and Kai watched cheering as Jake and Liberty reunited. "I can't keep you apart." Kai laughed as Jake picked Liberty up.

"Liberty how does it feel to have Jake back? Look were a bit nervous." Laura asked the girl.

"Yeah, I've been nervous cos of past experiences and stuff, but I should've trusted him 100% and I did miss him a lot." Liberty told everyone.

"And, Jake, you couldn't keep away from her." Laura told him. "Running straight in there."

"Look at her. How could I stay away from her. Do you know what I mean?" Jake told everyone. "I've been away for four days. I don't like it."