Kiam's First Outside Date

Kai was up quickly with the other girls, hugging her

Kai was up quickly with the other girls, hugging her. Not really wanting her gone, she was such a lovely girl.

Then she walked with Lucinda. "Well done. Honestly shout it louder for the people at the back." Kai told him before Lucinda said her part. Both of them happy Chloe was still here.

"It's all about to kick off." Kai whispered to Liam as she hugged him before they went to get Georgia packed up.

~~

In the dressing room, Kai hugged Georgia again. "I'm gonna miss you. I'm meeting you outside of this place, you have been such a breath of fresh air." Kai told her before Lucinda took the girl into another hug.

~~

They went back down with Kai holding the suitcase as she was leading them.

"Thanks bub." Kai told him as he saw her with it. It was so big compared to her as well.

~~

The girls all hugged her one last time before she had to leave.

~~

Then they all walked back in through the bedroom to the outside.

"Not cool come on." Kai heard Toby mumble as he shoved the doors open, pissed at Hugo.

~~

Kai sat on the kitchen counter top as they all made a cheers.

"Cheers to Georgia, the biggest breath of fresh air in here." Lucinda said.

"And for finding two face mugs." Toby told everyone as they clinked their glasses.

Kai just rolled her eyes which Toby noticed. "What does that mean?" Lucinda asked everyone.

"Two faced? Funny. Very funny." Chloe told him sarcastically.

"Who's two faced? You?" Lucinda asked pointing to Chloe.

"No Hugo." Chloe pointed out.

"He isn't two faced he's just honest and don't play with girls feelings." Kai whispered to Liam from where she was sat, loud enough for Hugo to hear as well.

"It's fine." Hugo told them all.

"No! You're not two faced at all." Lucinda told him.

"Abi, just warning you through this if you're still with Toby when Casa happens, he's gonna mug you off and come back with some new girl." Kai told the Beach hut. "He just doesn't think about the other girls feelings. Like he didn't care about Kaz's feelings. Then Chloe's and then he won't care about Abi's feelings."

~~

"He's getting all defensive knowing he only has a few people on his side. And more people are with Hugo on it." Kai told the group. As they saw Toby with Faye, who wasn't Toby's biggest fan the other day, they argued, literally about playing with people's feelings.