Even more Aftermath

There were two singles: Teddy and Abi. Then there were so many couples: Kai and Liam, Liberty and Jake, Sam and Faye, Kaz and Matthew, Hugo and Amy, Toby and Mary, Tyler and Clarisse, Chloe and Dale. Leaving six people from the Villa's Casa Amor phase to go home.

~~

Kai was sat on the terrace with Liberty and Kaz, after Kaz's chat with Tyler

"Like, let me know why." Kaz told both of the girls.

"Because he doesn't have a valid reason for shit babes." Kai told Kaz. He just doesn't have any reason for leading her on or any other stuff about that.

"He ain't got a valid reason." Liberty told her. She was annoyed at Tyler.

"Would have just preferred to have had a legitimate reason." Kaz told them both, getting more upset. "Just tell me why. Don't sit there and not be able to answer my question."

"No, we know babe." Liberty told Kaz for both of the girl.

"So now all I have to do is just use my own mind and come to my own conclusions and that's just shit." Kaz told them. Kai wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"You went for the guys that you thought you vibed with the best out of all of them." Kai told her.

Before Liberty added. "You don't know how it's gonna work out in here. You don't know."

"100%" Kaz told them both. Before adding a couple of seconds later. "The thing is that I already knew that when I saw him in person and still feel feelings, and it's just shit."

"Feeling don't just disappear overnight or quickly." Kai told her, not wanting her to be hurt. She felt like shit for her.

"It's so fucking shit." Kaz told them as tears flowed from her eyes.

"What, do you feel a type of way about him still when you see him?" Liberty asked Kaz.

"Yeah, 100%. I really liked him and stuff." Kaz told them both as Liberty joined the hug. "And don't get me wrong, I have been trying to get to know Matt."

"But having Tyler come back hasn't helped." Kai told her, she knew it would be what she felt.

"Yeah. I just can't turn my feelings off." Kaz nodded at Kai's words.

"No, we know." Liberty said as they all settled in the hug.

Kaz told them. "He can't even give me a real reason as to why. Like at least give me a reason, at least say, 'oh, I was attracted to her' or 'we had a connection'"

"But he can't give a reason." Kai and Liberty told her together.

"Can't give me a reason." Kaz told them also at the same time. "Don't just sit there and be like 'oh I don't know'"