I Love You

The Hearts Racing challenge had just finished

The Hearts Racing challenge had just finished. Kai was shocked that she had raised four of the boy's heartbeat. Including Jake's who she literally told she still didn't like him.

Kai walked to Liam to hug him, but he did let her before he did and picked her up as he they kissed as he walked her over to the sofa.

~~

Kai and Liam had moved over to the sofa, their favourite place, in the villa, in all honesty. Liam and Kai were led next to each other and her legs were over his as he was on his side and she was on her back.

"I've fallen hard for you." Liam told her.

"You've fallen. So have I." Kai told him as she moved a bit closer to him, as he ran his hand up and down her thigh. "Really?" Kai asked him. As he leaned forward and he gave her multiple pecks.

"I know where I'm at." Liam told her as he brushed his hand through her hair in the pigtails.

"Every day, it's just stronger and stronger. And my feelings for you grow stronger and stronger. I don't know how but they do." Kai told him as he was almost hovering on top of her.

"We're gonna keep growing together on the outside, no matter where each other is." Liam told her as he rested his hand by her head.

"Yeah. I don't know what's gonna happen with me in the future as to where I will live but I know I'll always have you at least as a place I can call 'Home'." Kai told him him worried about what his reaction would be.

"And you'll always be able to call me your 'home' I'm not leaving you any time soon." Liam told her as she relaxed in his arms. "We'll make this work, no matter what."

"I wanna say something and if you don't wanna say it back just yet you don't have to but I want you to know......." Kai told him before she started rambling as she got to the end.

"I love you." Liam interrupting her speech to stop her rambling.

"I love you." Kai told him leaving out the 'too' as she didn't like saying it with 'too'.

Liam's smile grew as did hers as their lips brushed past each other. Before he pulled her in a for a snog.

~~

Kai walked up the stairs, going to get ready for bed as Liam walked up right behind her. "Very revealing. Liam told her.