The Plan is Completed

Kai woke up the next morning, realising that Liam and her were now cuddling

Kai woke up the next morning, realising that Liam and her were now cuddling. They had been drawn together in their sleep.

"Morning!" Kai said as she sat up.

"Oh, I thought, you weren't gonna cuddle him until you found out what his plans are." Toby told her.

"Yeah well, unconscious moves by the both of us, towards each other." Kai told Toby as he laughed at her answer.

~~

"Liam moved to Jake's bed and she was joined by some of the girls. Kaz reading the message with Liberty. "It's cute. But why this?" Liberty was also confused.

"Like, what are he and the boys all planning." Kai told them. "They are up to something."

~~

They Faye came inside and all of the original girls as they were on Kai and Liam's bed they left to the Terrace. Their meeting spot. Like NVQ Levels chat but more often then not now it is just Pre Casa Girls girl chat.

"Kai how are you feeling?" Liberty asked her. "Like Liam was trying something with the text message thing yesterday, just doing that. How do you feel about it all?"

"I wanna know what the fuck he is doing. Like why has he just started this randomly, like what is he trying to tell me?" Kai told them, he head was hurting from all of the thoughts running through her head. "Like is he just trying to get into my head with the note on a napkin or with the texts."

"What did the napkin say?" Faye asked her as the only girl who didn't read it last night, or this morning.

"'I know I stick in your back in bed, but you're always stuck in my head.'" Kai told her. "What is he trying to do?"

"I think he's just trying to get your attention before he does something big." Faye told her knowing what Liam was doing as Teddy had told her the night prior.

"I am just confused at this all of a sudden, I just wish they were more heartfelt, but I just know I want to ask him to be my boyfriend tonight." Kai told them all. They all got very excited for her. She was taking some sort of charge.

Then while they were celebrating Dale and Toby appeared with Liam. They all calmed down and sat down. Liam passed Kai her drink before giving her a peck on the lips, as Toby gave Chloe her drink and Dale: Abi and Liberty's.

"That was a close one, he could have heard us." Kai told them before they all laughed at her worry.

"How are you feeling with your situation with Tobe?" Abi asked Chloe.

"Yeah, Toby brought you up a Coffee." Kaz mentioned.

"I know." Chloe told them.

"I finally found out the news you were all hiding from me. I really did not see that coming. Which is weird cos I didn't know how I felt about him coming back in. You gotta graft." Chlow told them about Tobias. "Graft City! I also don't want to get hurt again. It's like what if another girl come in?"