Who's going?

Kai and Liam had just voted for Jake and Liberty, and Faye and Teddy

Kai and Liam had just voted for Jake and Liberty, and Faye and Teddy. She knew Jake, Faye and maybe Teddy wouldn't be happy. Liberty would accept it as she would see the reasons but the others just wouldn't see reasoning, even though Faye has complained about her relationship to Kai. What a shit way to end such a nice date.

Liam was the first up and they walked off after Liam grabbed her hand.

~~

She was sat on the day bed with Faye, Liam and Aaron. "Priya was saying when we were having dinner that he's giving her the ick." Faye revealed.

"Wait what? What gave her the ick?" Kai asked her as she leaned more into Liam.

"She said that he's boring." Faye told her.

"Yeah, that would give me the ick." Kai said. "But your not boring so you wouldn't have to worry." Kai told Liam as she leaned up and looked in her eyes and they kissed for a second.

"Never." Aaron said, in shock.

~~

Liberty, Faye and Kai all walked to the fire pit. Liberty and Kai waving their hands in the air as they did so.

"I've just found out....." Faye told them. "These shoes are not on."

"It was hard." Liberty told them, talking about the vote.

"I wasn't expecting that, what a shit way to end a date." Kai told them.

"Reasons come up for people that I didn't want reasons to come up for, you know what I mean." Liberty said, Kai was sat with the two girls she had just fucking voted for. She felt terrible. "And there was couples in here that i haven't known as long, and I was like 'I actually can't give a con to them.' There's people in here that I don't wanna put forward, based on friendships. There's actually no valid reason that I can't submit this person. D'you know what I mean?"

"Yeah. We removed friendship from it no matter what, if they were our friends we kept that out of the equations." Kai told them.

"Me and Jake, obviously, we feel like we have been compatible from the start, and we've had a shit week and we're getting over it, but if people have gone off the past week, we're not mad at it." Liberty told them, it made Kai relax as she didn't want Liberty to not get mad at her vote.

"I'll be upset if we've got quite a few votes, cos no one's voiced anything to us, and it'll come across to me quite two faced." Faye told them. Well Faye has complained a lot to Kai about her relationship with Kai, so she does have a reason. Just from your words. "Like us two getting back together and everyone's cheering on the day beds. I'd be like 'Hang on what are you cheering for us, if you actually don't think we're compatible?' And I wouldn't really want to be in a villa with people that haven't voiced their concerns."

Well, I'm sorry but I don't think Kai needs to voice her opinions when Faye has told her all the problems in her relationship, and voiced her concerns to Kai, and then doesn't expect her to vote for her in this.