Another Recoupling

AN: Kai will have the Sexy School Girl outfit for the heart rate challenge.

AJ got a text. "AJ as the newest girl you will get the first pick of who you want to couple up with." Kai looked at Liam with worried eyes, that she could still choose him. "Then as the newest boy Danny will get the first pick of which girl you want to couple up with. Then the rest of the boys will each pick. And the girl not chosen to be in a couple will be dumped from the island. #lastinfirstpick #takearisk "

~~

AJ was up first with her pick out of the guys. Kai didn't know that AJ wasn't going to pick Liam, so she had no reason to be worried. "I would like to couple up with this boy, because first of all he is gorgeous. Since coming into the villa, he's made me feel so comfortable. He has all the right moral I'm looking for in someone long term. And yeah, I just want to explore where we could go as a couple and get to know him a bit more. So the boy I would like to couple up with is.... Hugo." Kai silently breathed out a sigh of relief. She wouldn't have Laim stolen and she locked eyes with him as Liam gave her a coy smile. But Kai clapped for AJ and Hugo as they hugged and kissed each others cheek.

Then there was Danny. If he chose Kai she would slap him in front of everyone and wouldn't hesitate to tell everyone, even though she really didn't want to. "I want to couple up with this girl, because coming into the villa the first time I seen her I was drawn to her. Then getting to know her I realised we had a lot more in common than I though. She is just stunning and I can see myself having a future with her. So the girl I would like to couple up with is..... Lucinda" Kai and Liam both breathed out in relief, as they locked eyes across the fire pit and they smiled at each other. She clapped for her friend but she knew she would keep a close eye on interactions because she didn't think he had changed. She watched as Lucinda walked up to Danny as they hugged and sat down.

Aaron was up next. "I want to couple up with this girl, because she's basically like my sister inthe villa. She's the diva of the villa. Obviously with other choices that have been made, it's made my choice a lot easier." Danny knew it was about him 'Call me a dickhead'. So Kai called him a dickhead while she could. "Dickhead." Kai told him before bringing attention back to Aaron. Liam smirked at the girl he was falling for. "We're both here to find love and we can do that coupled up together. So the girl I would like to couple up with is..... Kaz." Kai clapped for her as she was hugged by her before she left for Aaron. They hugged before they sat down.

Jake was up next. Liberty was safe. "I want to couple up with this girl, because she's absolutely beautiful, I love waking up to her snotty nose every morning. And obviously we can't keep our hands off each other. So the girl I would like to couple up with is..... Liberty." Kai clapped for the girl. Chloe, Faye, Sharon and Kai left. They just knew Sharon was going home, unless a boy did a u turn pick.

Liam was up next. Kai was scared of what the fuck he would say in her speech. "I want to couple up with this girl, because since she came through them villa doors, she put a smile on my face. Every day we are growing as a couple, and I'm loving the experience. Every time we're together we're having fun, other then when we're getting bitten by bed bugs. But I wouldn't change it to make sure that you were safe. Her revelation to me has only made me care for her and love her even more then I did, learning more about her. I'm so attracted to her and her personality is amazing. Apart from that she is very very sexy, and adorable."  This made Kai and the others giggle about his wordings. Faye squeezed her tighter as she smiled at the younger and shorter girl. "And I can't seem to stop myself trying to steal Nigel's place in her heart. I'm really enjoying where things are going with her, so that's why I wanna couple up with.... Kai." Kai smiled as she hugged each of the girls sat there.