70's Party and Exclusive

"Hello gorgeous

"Hello gorgeous." Liam said as Kai walked closer to him as he was on the sofa.

"Oh what? Me?" Kai asked him as she sat next to him on the sofa before he pulled her back up as he stood next to her. She was taller then usual she had different heels on which made her taller.

"You're tall bub." Liam told her as he hugged her before they kissed. Which felt weird due to the change in height difference.

He spun her around before they properly sat down.

~~

They were shown watching Aaron and Lucinda and when they snogged Kai started lightly hitting Liam.

~~

Kai was in the day bed with Liam, Lucinda and Aaron. All of them on one end of the bed. Kai was snogging Liam as the other two spoke about them.

Liam pulled the girl up and they walked through to the bedroom. They were sat on their bed. "Well, how are you feeling at the moment. Has anything in your mind become clearer." Liam asked the girl.

"Well. I know that I am falling. And I couldn't be happier. I know I can't want to see out future in the villa and outside the villa." Kai told Liam as she put her hands around his neck.

"Well, I'm only gonna stop falling when you tell me to stop." Liam told her, rubbing their noses against each other's.

Before Liam leaned in and they both snogged. Then they heard the door open with Chloe walking in. They separated and they hugged before Kai left to get dressed for sleeping

~~

Kai got ready for bed with the girls

Kai got ready for bed with the girls. And the boys getting the beds sheets changed for bed.

~~

Kai got into bed with Liam as he took her zip up hoodie off of her. As they snogged, Kai and Liam were both half in and half out of the covers.

They didn't see Teddy and Chloe come up behind the two of them and Teddy slap Liam's ass and Chloe slap Kai's ass. When it happened they broke apart.