Danny Boy

This is another Chapter with Triggering moments. There is mentions of Rape, Sexual Assault. There will be a ⚠️ before and at the end of the part.

Once Kaz had left, later that night Sharon got a text, Kai was sat on the day bed

Once Kaz had left, later that night Sharon got a text, Kai was sat on the day bed. Well, led on the bottom of the day bed, she just wanted sleep. "I've got a text!" Before she continued. "Sharon, It's time for your date with Danny! Please get ready to leave the villa! #pipedreams #nomorefriendisland"

Kai screamed again. Overjoyed at Sharon getting a date.

Kai walked into the main area of the villa. And they got her ready for the date with Danny Boy.

They walked her down the stairs. "She's going on a date. Date, date, date, date date!" They all cheered before they walked her out of the door with a hug. Overjoyed she was getting out of the villa.

~~

While Sharon was out of the villa, Kaz arrived back. "Girls come with me!" Kaz said as they walked down to the Fire Pit.

"I think everyone here's gonna agree with me when you meet him, he's sexy." Kaz told them all as Kai stayed stood with with the group. "So he's got tats down his neck and one on his arm. And I was like ok! Really tall, really sexy, could deffo rail me." Kai cheered at this with the other girls. "He did say coming in to spice things up." Kai was confused at that.

~~

Kai and Liam were walking across the side of the pool together, as he held her and and had that arm over her shoulders.

"Do you mind if I grab you for a chat Liam?" AJ asked the giant of the two as they met at the stairs.

"I'll see you in a few minutes. Go grab a hoodie from my drawer, you know which one it is." Liam told her before giving her a peck as she walked upstairs to the villa. Her grabbing one of his hoodies didn't take long. She didn't even put it on she just placed it on her lap as she sat on the counter top in the kitchen.

~~

"She just nabbed him off me." Kai told Hugo as she sat on the counter top facing him slightly.

"How do you feel about that?" He asked her. All it got was a facial reply and it was enough for Hugo to laugh as she didn't like the idea. "That face, that's all you needed to do."

~~

With Liam and AJ.

"Like, I'm coupled up with Kai. We both do see things going places with each other." Liam told AJ at the start of the conversation. "I'd say I'm a closed book. I don't think anyone would come in here and swivel my head from Kai. And as the days go on now more and more I do fall for her more and more each day, that we get to spend together."

~~

"I literally can't say who I think she's. Who I think she's gravitation towards." Kai told Hugo as they both watched Liam and AJ's conversation. Not knowing Liam was shutting AJ down as they spoke. He only wanted Kai.