Movie Night 1

AN: I am thinking of maybe writing another Love Island Book, please can you tell me what season to do and who you would like her to end up with. I am saying try to stick with UK Seasons as I can re watch those the easiest. It can be a season I've already written for, just with a new love interest.

Tyler got the next text

Tyler got the next text. "Two boys and two girls will be going home tonight. And who goes and who stays will be decided by your fellow Islanders."

Toby got the next text. "Boys you must now decided which girl to save."

Faye got the next text. "Girls you must now decided which boy to save."

Kai left shocked that they would be doing this again.

~~

The girls all came together to make the decision. "Ok, who do we start with?" Kai asked all of them as they moved to the left side of the fire pit.

~~

"From the day he walked into this Villa. I genuinely was at my happiest." Kaz told them/

~~

Faye started on their thoughts on Hugo. "He's had a lot of opportunity to find someone."

"You can count he's got your back." Chloe told them all. "Like, so it's hard, to not keep giving him chances."

"But it's Love Island, how many girls has he friend zoned when they like him." Kai mentioned.

~~

"I don't think he has been given a proper chance." Kai told them all about Sam. The newest of the boys in the bottom. "But, there's. I feel like there's someone else who deserves that bigger chance."

~~

"It's just gonna be hard to see him go." Liberty told them. They knew Hugo wouldn't be staying and it broke all of their hearts. "If he does go, you know?"

"He's got so much potential." Faye told them.

~~

"So have we all come to a decision?" Liberty asked them and they nodded, they knew who was saved and who was leaving and even though it did break their hearts to see one of them go, it had to be done.

~~

Kai held hands with Chloe and Abi as they were hearing the boys result. "The boys would like to save this girl because she is a bubbly character around the villa. Yeah, it was a really hard decision cos you're all amazing girls,but, erm, ultimately, we just kind of see her continuing that happiness with everyone. So, the girl the boys have decided to save is........ Mary." Teddy told them all. Kai clapped, but she was sad Amy was gone as she was a friend to Kai in the past few days.

"The girls would like to save this boy because although his journey may not have been as straight forward as others, we do believe he is on the right path to finding happiness. He has been a part of many highs in this villa, and also a few lows, and we can honestly say the villa wouldn't be the same without him. As well as that, we do believe that there's someone int he girls that does deserve that happiness as well, and to be able to find that love. So, the boy the girls have decided to save is........ Tyler." Faye told everyone. Kai clapped but she was upset that Sam, the one that would let Kai just talk about Liam while the boys were at Casa Amor. And that Hugo was gone. He was a day one friend to her, basically a brother.