Flirty Conversations

Kai was sat on the day bed with Lucinda and Chloe when Faye and Rachel came by them

Kai was sat on the day bed with Lucinda and Chloe when Faye and Rachel came by them. "Chloe, do you want to just go and air this?Cos I'm not here for this shit. Like..."

"Yeah. Let's go." Chloe told her. "Sorry girlies."

Before Faye told Lucinda and Kai who were led on the day beds together "Sorry Sorry Sorry." Kai smiled at her as she had no beef with Faye. As Faye shook the girls leg.

Then Rachel sat down with them. Kai wasn't gonna talk to her. She knew Rachel had said something so she was going to just pretend she wasn't there or just walk off.

~~

Liam had ended up pulling Kai. They sat together in the kitchen. He passed her a glass of water, what he knew she needed. And she sat on the counter top as he sat on a stool in front of her. She had her heels on the stood next to liam.

"Erm, me and faye we get on but she's not. Do you know what I mean?" With the slight gap with Liam's two sentences Kai knew what he meant. Kai nodded at him. "Right? I don't want to sound harsh, saying that, because she will be perfect for someone. But she's not perfect for me. You know?"

Kai started giggling at this as she leaned forward. She told him "Sorry. I don't now why I'm laughing."

"I just wanted to make that clear to you." Liam told her as Kai placed her hand back on the counter top as she calmed her giggly breathing. "I do fancy you." He was just bold and out there with it. "And like I only met you yesterday on out date. You know I think I explained myself. I haven't had that with her and I won't ever have that with her. The boys said to me 'Liam it's plain as day' When you both gave me the dance thing in the challenge today. Well just watching you dance as the water was being showered on you... I was way more like 'Come on lat's have it' and 'I want her to pick me' with you."

"I can't believe I even did that in the challenge. And then won most sexy." Kai told him.

"Yeah. I loved that. It was sexy. And I can believe why you won today." Liam told her as they laughed

"Oh right well, that's good then." Kai said as she fixed her hair, she then looked at him in the eyes. "I feel like I wanna kiss ya."

"Same." Liam told her. "But I feel like I don't wanna do it yet." Kai nodded at him understanding why not yet.

"No cos it's disrespectful to Faye. I can't hide like how much I fancy you." Kai told him as she leaned back a bit with her arms behind her on the counter top.

"Yeah. I feel the exact same." Liam told her. "Like I've been waiting for someone."

"Yeah. That's what I mean." Kai told him as she moved her hands and leaned forward. "Like, I did not think I was gonna come in here at this point and actually have this with someone." She said before she pretend retches at how cringey what she said was. Which made them both laugh. "But yeah, you're my favourite one."