Kai and Lucinda Arrive

Kai walks towards the other girl

Kai walks towards the other girl. She is just a bit taller then herself. Kai walks up to her and says: "Hi darling. I'm Kai." As she gets a hug from her.

"I'm Lucinda." The girl or Lucinda as she learned tells her. "So what's your type?"

"Well I like a tall boy, but that's easy to beat with me being tiny but I also want them to work out with me, as I do it everyday." Kai tells her. "Are you ready to get in there?" Kai asked Lucinda.

"Yeah, I really just want to get in there and get to know the boys." Lucinda tells them as the producers get closer to them and tell them it's time for them to walk in as they girls had left.

But they had to text the boys first: 'Hi boys, We've heard that you are alone in the villa.... So we are on our way. See you soon. Love Lucinda and Kai xx'

"Well I guess it's time. Let's mix things up." Lucinda says as Kai turns her phone off and Lucinda held hands with Kai and they walk down the pathway that leads into the Villa. Blowing kisses and laughing as they did their slow motion walk.

~~

In Unseen Bits Kai ended up getting lost in the Villa. When she got to the boys she told them. "Sorry We're a bit late I got lost." Which caused them to die with laughter.

~~

They walk in through the doors and out through the bedroom and into the back.

Lucinda opens the door and they both walk out and into the back to where they boys were.

Their heels clicked against the concrete as they walked out and into the open. "Hi boys." Lucinda called out as she was the first one to come out followed by Kai.

"Did we leave you waiting?" Kai said as she appeared and she walked around the corner and to the open. She saw the boys all sat there waiting for them after the text they sent.

Kai heard one of them say "That one in the black." Which caused her to squeeze Lucinda's hand a bit tighter as they got to the boys. Where she locked eyes with one of them. He was a giant and would be compared to Kai but she thought he was very fit.

"The stunner in the neon bikini is gorgeous. Like she is tiny but she just gives of something sexy about her." Liam told the Beach Hut.

"I'm Kayleigh, but call me Kai. If you do call me Kayleigh I will not hesitate." Kai said as she got closest to the first boy. Before Lucinda did the same and they introduced themselves to all of the boys.

There were two giants that when she hugged them she was lucky she was a few steps above them. She was just below their shoulders as they hugged. "Oh god. How tall are you." Kai said out loud as she looked up at Liam, the guy she had hugged last. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I am just a tiny person."

He just laughed it off.

~~

In the unseen Bits Kai was seen staring at Liam's abs as he leaned back at the fire pit. Especially as she was sat next to him. "Some of you are much fitter in real life."

"Wait so Chuggs has gone home. You know what, I've matched with Chuggs on a dating app before Love Island in lock down 1.0. And he went on about bucket hats." Kai told the group making them laugh at her face.

~~

They all walked up to the kitchen. They walked up together and she pulled herself onto the counter top as Liam stood on the other side of a different counter top. But she had to jump to get up but there was a booster, of a little bit of decking that she used as help.

"Are you guys like, all settled down?" Lucinda asked, Kai hoped Liam's answer would be no.

"No I am not." Brad just yelled out, being overjoyed that another girl was in the villa, and one that he fancied.

"Oh, really." She said as Kai laughed and tried to calm herself down at not only Lucinda's pronunciation of 'Really' and Brad's bluntness.

"I've only known the lass, like, two days and I've. Do you know what I mean?" Brad told the two.

"She's your type though right?" Kai asked him. Not wondering for herself but for Lucinda who she knew would be wondering this.

"Well you're more my type. I'm telling you something." Brad told the two girls. Before they both laughed. Obviously Brad hadn't seen the colours in Kai's hair. And everyone died with laughed.

"He likes a blonde." Aaron told them all. "But Brad she ain't no blonde." Aaron said as he pointed at Kai. Who showed off her hair which had silver, purple and green in it, flipping it and spreading the part of her hair that was down across her shoulder.

They all carried on laughing together.

~~

Kai was sat on the day beds with Jake, Hugo and Toby. "Ok, so. Celeb wise. I would say Marcus Rashford would be my type. Like tall and works out lots." Kai told the three boys as they were sat together. "Then Tyrone Mings and Jordan Henderson. Would be celebrity crushes but I like anyone tall to be fair. If anything someone really tall for my height."

"That's a broad range of guys." Toby joked with them. Before they all laughed and she just giggled, wanting to probably talk to other people, more like Lucinda and Liam.

"Hey. I like the height on Rashford and Mings but I like the personality of Henderson. I want someone who is up for having a laugh with me, otherwise I will be dying. As I said I like height, like a lot taller then me. And they need to be nice as I have had a lot of shitty experiences with guys. Oh and they need to want to deal with my constant working out. As I do it daily." Kai told them.

Then Hugo asked her a question that had been on his mind. "How tall are you them as you said a lot taller then me so how tall are you."

"I'm a literal midget. Well I'm four foot 10..." Kai told them. They started howling with laughter at this news. She was tiny without heels on. "And a half." But that wasn't heard much as the boys howled.

"Wait so take the heels off." Toby asked her and she did as he asked her and she stood there and they laughed.

Before she yelled up to Lucinda: "Cinda, they're bullying me." She told them with a pout.

Liam told the confessional: "Bloody hell, she's adorable when she pouts."

"Hun you'll have to deal with it, be glad you are being compared to the giant here." Lucinda told her before pointing to Liam.

"Don't give them ideas hun." She told her laughing before she sat back down.

~~

The Aaron ended up getting a text. But it was just a selfie from the girls. "Yo I got a text." He yelled out in case anyone didn't hear him. But they all sat up and they waited for a message. But it was just a selfie from the girls. "It's just a selfie of the girls at brunch. Shall we take one?" Aaron asked them.

They all moved around the bunnies by the side of the pool. Kai was behind Liam and she held hands with Lucinda as they took the picture before they all started moving. With Kai almost falling as he started moving and he grabbed hold of her to keep her steady.

In the picture Kai had her hands on Liam's back as she almost fell and she was laughing.