The Final

An: I have a new Love Island 2021 book up and I personally say it is a better book it has more updated writing. It's called Back Of The Net and i think you should check it out xx

The lights turned on for the last time for the Love Island contestants

The lights turned on for the last time for the Love Island contestants. All four couples waking up for the final.

"Morning guy!" Toby shouted as Kai cuddled into Liam's chest. "Last morning in the villa!"

"We did it!" Kai yelled as she turned out of Lima's chest before he pulled her to eye level with him.

"Smashed it!" Faye yelled back both girls cheering.

"Last morning I'm gonna wake up in the bed next to your ugly mug Kai." Toby teased the sister like girl.

"Rude bitch." Kai told him as Liam kissed her neck as his arms wrapped around her waist. Before he threw a pillow at her Liam, Kai, Chloe and Toby all just laughing.

"Lads." Liam started.

"Yes boi?" Teddy asked the giant.

"Shall we make the girls coffee and Tea in bed?" Liam asked him.

"Let's do it lads." Tyler told them as he and Liam got out of bed. Liam knowing her order off by heart as he had done it co many times.

"Bye bye." Kai told them as she waved at the boys as they left the bedroom. Once they were all out. "If you actually think about it, we actually have them whipped. Don't we?"

Kai cheered once Liam brought back in her iced tea. She gave him a peck as she took a sip of hers as she leaned against him.

Then someone's phone went off. "I've got a text!" Toby called before he continued. "Islander, Tonight you will all attend the Love Island 2021 Summer Ball, but first it's time to brush up on your dance moves #salsasesh #savethelastdance."

"I'm the one who will have to keep up with an actual dancer." Liam told everyone, them all laughing.

Before Toby and Teddy got up to try some Salsa. And Kai just had to be herself and she one upped them and she did some dancing. Before she jumped back into bed to finish her iced tea, when all of the boys lines up and did something. Kai wasn't sure what it was they were doing.

It was a bit like a conga though. Before they all did a conga, Kai laughing.