Unexpected surprises

Start from the beginning

She drank a bit of beer before pointing to her chest, which Theresa did not find the idea amusing.

Theresa: you. Will. Not. Date. My. Student. UNDERSTOOD?!

Fu Hua: major please calm down....they might hear you....

Fortunately for them, the ruckus Kiana and Bronya were making made overhearing their conversation impossible. Suddenly project bunny came and started dragging Ai off from Bronya.

Ai: NO FAIR!! GET OFF ME!!

Kiana: Oi! How come Bronya gets to be close to her while I'm not?! Let go of me!!!

Kaylord: Hell no. Just chill! Give her some space Kiana you cant force someone to go dancing with you!

Theresa sighed, before looking at Himeko. She knew it was a hopeless case as Himeko had that locked look that meant one thing: Kaylord was her next prey.

After the catastrophic breakfast.

Kiana: Kaylord why are you walking to the school with your armour on?? Isnt it heavy??

Kaylord: well if I dont, you saw my classmates, I dont want to get near them.

He was walking with his friends to school, indeed his red and black battlesuit was fully spread on him, Two heavy machine guns were at his shoulders, scanning for possible threats.

Mei: Isnt there any possible way to make them stop?

Kaylord: Please, be my guest. Just make them hate me already like last time

Kiana: Why do you want them to hate you? Dont you......like it??

Kaylord stopped a bit angrily, which made his friends stop too.

Kaylord: like it?! Its hell out there! I need to carry a 30 plus pound of heavy metal the entire school day just to walk freely! And I already blew up my locker thanks to them! Please I would rather fight Any goddamn herrescher than go to class.

He started walking again angrily, which made Mei and Bronya eye Kiana.

Kiana: What?! It's not my fault!!

Mei: * sigh* kiana we both know he's uncomfortable with them, why bother asking him again?

Kiana: I just wanted to make sure....he didnt.....ya know.

Mei couldnt belive it as she was glaring at her friend.

Mei: Your doubting he would go over that side??

She nodded. Mei then karate-chopped her head.

Kiana: Ow! Why???

Mei: I cant belive your still doubting simple things like these, after all this.

Kaylord: Oi! You guys comin or what???

Bronya: Wait. Subject Bronya is coming.

Timeskip at class

Teacher: Allright students I think it's about time we move on to the next lesson. Now please take this one seriously, because we will be studying about Human multiplication and how they are born.

That's when Kaylord got curious, since everytime he tried asking that question to his parents, his mother would blush and his father would smile shyly and say: Not yet kid. Your too young

That's when Kiana remembered a hazy memory of asking her father that only later on to get caught red handed by her mom and.....well all she can remember after that they went to their room.

That's when Bronya....acted Normal not caring at all.

That's when Fu Hua got interested ( since we all know she knows super little about things like these or forgot about them)