37

When I got home I kept tossing on bed and realised I couldn't sleep.

I've talked to dad about Ilhan. He didn't appear to be mad at it, I know he would have been mad had it been I rejected Zee. But he knew i've tried.

I told him how nice and kind Ilhan was and he told me to pray about it and he'll think about it as well. That's all he said. I wasn't surprised but I was quite shocked! Astagfirullah I never thought it's gonna be that easy.

It will soon be Ramadan and Allah knows I want us married before Ramadan. But we shall see how that goes, depending on whether Ilhan is ready or not. Either way Alhamdulillah that my dad had listen to me about her.

I got tired of tossing on bed and got off it. I decided to head to dad's advice when he said to pray about it, then I remembered what Ilhan said about following a middle course in worship, and about having some aspects of Ibadah appearing easy on you, then I smiled to myself, knowing today Allah has blessed me with an aspect of Ibadah that i'll hold unto and be consistent with, because holding unto it wouldn't appear harsh on me! And inshaa Allah tahajjud gonna be the aspect of ibadah I can achieve effortlessly. Because this is a time where I can talk to my lord, seek for his guidance and help, when the world is asleep and no one's watching; when I won't be the centre of attention; when no one will know except Allah. Alhamdulillah.

***
The next day at noon I decided to drop by at Ilhan's. I got inside just to see her family disheveled. Her mom was crying and seemed to me Ilhan was even the strongest because she was the only one that wasn't crying even though her eyes were so red. Maybe she got tired of crying and was now consoling her family.

"What's wrong?" I whispered gently squatting down. Then I looked around and saw mamaji, but I couldn't see Nana. Maybe she's doing chores as i've sensed she's quite a fan.

"Nana went missing." Ilhan stated.

That made my heart skipped a beat. What does she mean by missing?

"Since when?" I managed to ask.

"Since yesterday when Aisha and I came back."

And she didn't manage to let me know since then? I gulped down a painful saliva down my throat as I knew blaming anyone wouldn't bring solution.

"What actually happened?"

"We both went to school and I returned just to see she wasn't home. We waited till asr for her and still she wasn't back, till now she's not back." Mamaji narrated in her tiny voice as she kept crying.

"That's more than 24 hours." I whispered out to myself.

"What's her full name? What was she wearing?" I asked Ilhan, feeling bad that I had no idea what her sister's full name was. But at least I know the second name, I just know Nana's name must be a nicky!

"Aisha Bin laden!"

Bin Laden? Bin laden? Bin laden? Why I never thought of it? I've always known this name ever since I was processing Ilhan's trip to Germany. But the reality? The reality is i've always known this name since as a kid when someone with an exact name had a past moment with my dad, a moment that wasn't a good sight to behold, someone that was once working under my dad, was loyal to him but ended up being more loyal to his enemy. Someone that my dad hated so bad at the time and had an entirely unpleasant movement with. And if this Bin Laden turned out to be that Bin laden then I know we don't secure any chance together! I have to give up on her and let go! No matter how painful it could be. Because no way my dad will agree to that!

So she's Ilhan Bin Laden!

But I knew this wasn't the moment to think about anything other than finding Nana. With that, I quickly moved further away from them to place a call to the police, because it's been more than 24 hours, enough hours to file in a report for a missing person and Ilhan's family assured me they haven't yet do that.