2

"Please don't just leave. Say something out!"

I let out a sigh, "i'm sorry Zee. Everything has time."

"I know. But that time awaits none! Act up before it's late."

I knew she couldn't see me, as I was facing the door and having my back to her, but I still rose up my brows as an answer, then I finally sauntered out. Course I heard her let out a sigh.

I quickly took the bath of life, then I dressed up in my asoebi. I grabbed my armani wrist watch and put it on my right hand, sprayed myself with Gucci perfume before unplugging my phone and sauntering out to my dad's room. When I came back he still wasn't back, seems like he's outta country. But i'm not sure yet.

I specifically went for the place where all the car keys in the house are stored. I picked the key meant for my car. One good thing about my house is whether a car hasn't been used in months the workers here make sure to wash it up, or take it to the car wash, so now I don't have to waste my time going to the car wash or asking any of them to wash it for me. I know it must be sparkling clean. I finally grabbed the remote key of my Audi A3 sedan, actually I just ordered it in to the country not long ago, from UK. I actually have a thing for buying cars from the UK, from the comfort of my apartment in Germany, and shipping them to my house, even though I hardly could use them, as visiting Nigeria has become such a difficult thing for me recently. But I ain't complaining! Alhamdulillah!

It took me minutes before finally searching out the remote key from the bundle of keys there though.

Then I remembered perharps they'll be need for some money spray(liqi)! So course i'll need some bundles. Again I rembered it's been always a habit of mine keeping up bundles in the safe that's in my room. Just that i'm not sure if this time around I've kept any naira note. Possibly it's gonna be dollars. I went back to my room. Walked to my closet, typed out the password and there a diamond and dollar bundles came greeting me. I let out a sigh before grabbing a dollar bundle and closing it up. I wanted a naira note though, as I don't want anything attractive. If I go there spraying dollars even though 1000 naira note is far greater than a dollar people's eyes will be on me. But I won't want that. But then the groom's my good guy. A. Ashyam deserve more from me. But still i'll need a 1000 naira bundle. Finally I decided to walk to Zee's room to ask wether she got it.

"Hey Zee you got some 1k bundle perhaps? I'll transfer it to you."

I watched as she turned around from where she was lying down on her bed, looked me from up and down, then frowned. She didn't say anything though, she just stood up and grabbed out a side bag from the many sidebags on her bag rack. She grabbed out three bundles of one thousand naira.

"How many you want?" She asked.

"One issokay!"

"That's weird," she just said and handed it to me.

"Thank you," I said and she nodded before grabbing a perfume on her vanity, "my own small gift," she voiced out, handing me the perfume.

I knew what she means. "Thanks." I called out as I sprayed it on myself knowing perfume won't ever be too much for a guy. Then I dropped it back on the vanity.

"You don't have to transfer it. You can keep it."

"No need. I got a lotta money!" I said teasing her. She just raised a brow at me.

"I insist!" She said before dragging back the vanity stool and sitting on it, I guess about to doll up her face.

"Are you guys coming to the wedding too?" I asked.

"Nah. I got a friend's wedding to attend. I could have dropped by, but where's the time?"

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Mhhmm, so Zee is something going on in this house that I need to know. You've been quite distant lately!" I said.

"You just arrived today!" She said out irritatedly.

"Anyways we will talk about it." I said and quickly left the room before she could say anything else.

***

Once I arrived at the meeting point; what seemed like a normal leisure area, I met my guys and we exchanged greetings.

"Man like Saif!!!"

"We missed you man!"

"Sir oil money!"

"No be oil money be this ooo, na business Arab money."

"Na both!"

"Man when did you come in the country?"

"Man we just dey see you here and there!"

"Perks of owning a PJ!"

Those were most of the things they kept on saying. I just shook my head at them, and went over to A. Ashyam. We shook hands and exchanged a friendly hug. He looked so happy to see me, likewise!

"Habibi we are just here having some photoshoot!" A. Ashyam voiced out.

"So when will the event start?" I asked him.

"Oh! Just in a few!"

"Oh cool!" I called out as I merged up with them and we kept snapping pics.

Then I viewed the bride crew walking over to us. I squinted my eyes a bit; to have a better view of the thing heading towards us, I didn't wait anymore, I quickly rushed back to my car. I heard the groom calling, but I didn't stop, I couldn't stop till I made it to my car. I was feeling something strange. So strange and foreign!

After what seemed like five minutes, I finally calmed myself down. I kept inhaling and exhaling air, till I steadied my breath. Then I finally came outta the car and walked to the place where the photoshoot was still taking place.

Then our eyes met for the first time. And the banging behind my ribcage started. She quickly looked away. Okay she's cute! But why she's making my heart so restless? Right there I knew she must be the one! I just hope it's mutual. Oh God! How I hate unrequited love! Because it's so draining and painful.

Then I heard someone called her name. I didn't waste any minute before walking over to her side.

"Hello Ilhan." I called out.

She glanced at me and smiled, but didn't say a word.

"I'm Saif."

"Hey Saif." She plainly greeted back.

Only God knows everything I feel on the inside right now that she voiced out my name. She alone pronounce my name perfectly on whole of earth! And in thousand years to come, I doubt anyone could do it as she does! She must be my penguin! The only true love! And I bet this love at first sight stuff is real after all!