13

He stood up gently holding unto a smile and waited till we took our seats before he sat back on his seat.

He dressed up casually, and yeah this is the first time i'm seeing him in casuals I guess. Well this is the second time i'm seeing him through out my life, with the initial seeing him in traditionals or whatever! He kinda looked pale in my eyes though! But I don't know if it's just my eyes.

But really blue looks so good on him. I mean the blue long sleeves looks so perfect on him. And just like that I felt Aisha nudged me. Oh what the f**k?! What have I been doing? Okay i'm so sure what I did was so wrong! So damn wrong!

And that's how we ended up exchanging greetings and in no time we kinda clicked a bit, and we were now about to place orders as he tells us of the things he's allergic to.

"Oh! Cucumber!" He calmly said with a smile.

My mouth widened at that, I never knew one could be allergic to that.

"What else?" I found myself asking him this time around.

"Rice excluding basmati."

He said it out so calmly, like it was the normal thing ever. I fought the urge to widen my mouth, instead I resorted to nodding like an agama. Surely earth is full of strange things and strange creatures. This is me sitting for the first time in front of someone that doesn't eat rice and is so allergic to it. Allahu Akbar!

"So what do you like?" I asked him.

He shrugged before saying, "I normally survive on oat and water! That's all."

"So any fruits or veggies that you like?" Aisha asked.

He smiled at both of us before whispering, "this should be a secret, you don't normally go around telling what you eat and what you don't eat, but i'm actually allergic to veggies and fruits too."

And I believe him, that's the truth, if one will go around saying out the things one is allergic to, with the situation of this world, some people might even poison the person by giving the allergic stuff in high dosage.

"And that means you don't get balanced diet!" Aisha said a bit shocked.

"I get my vitamins through injection, but with much care." He said before looking at all of us, then he quickly added, as if being afraid we'll judge him, "I wasn't this way before though, some incidence happened and I ended up this way; being allergic to a lot of stuff."

"It's okay. We are all perfectly imperfect." I whispered out and Aisha nodded at me and he ended up smiling at my words.

"So Saif why's your mouth so red though? I mean it kinda looks deep red and stuff."

That was Aisha. She decided to ask that outta nowhere! And I don't know why I wasn't too comfortable with her question, perhaps because Saif looked all so uncomfortable as well? He was trying to adjust his sitting position as if he wasn't so ready to answer her. It looked like being asked about something you don't wanna answer.

"Aisha?!" I kinda called out her name so she could realise what she did and how he wasn't comfortable with answering her. Aisha could be like that sometimes. She's so carefree that she can decide to ask people whatever at whatever time she pleases, but she doesn't have a problem with realising she's at wrong and apologising for it. And that's something I so much like about her.

She glanced at me and I just looked at her, expressionless, then she looked to Saif and I bet she realised the mess she did, "oh i'm so sorry Saif. I didn't mean to..." She began.

"No it's okay!" He just said with a smile and I noticed how he was still shying away from answering.

I feel like either that supposed to be something he doesn't wanna share with us, or he got shy at Aisha exposing herself that she'd been looking at his mouth which is improper. I mean not that I didn't look at him too, if I say I didn't, it will be hypocritical of me, but at least I kept it low-key, unlike her. I mean everyone will be nervous getting to hear someone of the opposite sex been looking at your mouth. And that's exactly what Aisha did, imagine 'oh hi Saif why is your mouth red? Deep red, because i've been looking at it!' Now how is that? Imagine that! So funny and embarrassing right? Okay that's just one of the basic things about Aisha. She's always being real to herself and it's quite funny, though most at times they are consequences attached; like being put in awkward and embarrassing situations, or a moment of getting to hear her i'm sorrys.

We finished eating in peace and we talked about some more things before Aisha decided to fake answering call outside, which I know she's lying, she was just trying to get away from there so that Saif will say whatever he wants. Course I wasn't happy with her leaving because it started to get awkward and I began feeling nervous. To top it all she took forever before coming back and when she did she just gave me a tongue out when Saif wasn't looking, and I had to slightly shook my head at that. And right when I did, Saif has just asked me if I think he's worth my time and Aisha made me shook my head, as in what? NO?! Aisha just made me told him no he ain't worth my time! What a mess! She shouldn't have done that tongue out! Rather I shouldn't have thought she's childish.