32

I felt hot tears on my left cheek. I gently rose my right hand up to my face to touch it and see if really I was crying, I did, and that confirmed I was!

The fact that how someone could love another so much was melting my heart! Everyone is lucky in their own way! Some are blessed with amazing family, some with amazing friendship, some found that kinda love in a relationship, some are blessed with both while others it's quite a different story. Alhamdulillah for the fact that Ilhan got hers in a friendship; an honest friend that loved her so much!

The view was melting my heart. I felt bad that I haven't even looked for Ilhan since yesterday. Even when I said i'll call, I didn't. I haven't texted. I was just having thoughts of her, and I don't think that was enough! But this view, this view in front of me was making my heart bang! It's squeezing up my heart in a nice way and it's making me cry out happy tears.

Ilhan was sitting on her wheel chair, wearing blue dress. While Aisha was in pink and black attire as she wheeled her up fast, they seemed to be playing, infact she was wheeling her so fast that the moment she stopped they bursted out laughing. Aisha then hugged her as they continued laughing their hearts away! Then I watched as the latter adjusted the blanket covering Ilhan's legs, before carefully fixing her hijab that was beginning to get loose. I don't think i've ever seen Ilhan that happy. She was laughing, and some time she would smile at Aisha as they had a convo, then they would end up laughing so hard again.

"Who's that? I mean who are they? Is that her?" Zee asked. Guess she'd noticed me looking, and why wouldn't she as I was sure i've been looking at them for almost five minutes now.

I just glanced at Zee and quickly wiped my face as I didn't want her to notice the situation I was in. "Let's go!" I just told her.

"Is she the one in black?" Zee asked again, thinking the girl I loved was Aisha.

"Zee!" I bellowed. "Let's go!" I commanded, trying to make her come with me as I didn't want them to see us. Not because of anything, but the fact that i've told Zee I wouldn't ever talk about Ilhan infront of her again. And her being this way now was making my mind drift apart! I wasn't sure what to do. Also I feel bad that I didn't look for ilhan and now seeing her here she might perceive an entirely different view of me.

"Common let's go say hi. I promise i'll be nice to her. And she's cute mashaa Allah."

"Zee just shush it. Which part of I don't want us there don't you understand?" I voiced out quite furiously. She was starting to get on my nerves.

"Hey calm down, I just thought I could say hi." She said in a whisper and I saw her face expression changed and I felt bad that I shouted at her.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly apologised. But she didn't answer me. She had her head ducked down as she played with her fingers!

"She's the one in blue." I finally voiced out. "...you can go say hi." I stammered.

She looked at me for a while, before nodding, she looked as if several thoughts were going through her mind, but she didn't voice any of them out, she started walking towards them, then I realised they wouldn't know who she was unless I was there and I knew I had to follow suit!

Once we arrived there, Ilhan and Aisha were laughing so hard, then they viewed us, and I saw Ilhan's face dropped, she quickly ducked her head down and started playing with her fingers, something she got in common with Zee. While Aisha's laughter turned to a smile, a happy smile, as she greeted me.

"And who's the cute lady with you Saif? Must be your sister right?" Aisha asked with a friendly smile. "Hey Assalamu alaikum pretty!" Aisha greeted Zee while giving out her hands for her to shake. She was being so friendly.

"Oh forgot to introduce." I said, "Zee this is Aisha. And Aisha meet Zee my... My...sister." I finally said as I stammered up the last part.

"Mashaa Allah she's so pretty." Aisha complimented. I still haven't introduced Zee and Ilhan to each other, because the promise I made to Zee I wanted to hold it with high regard.

"Alright Ilhan you haven't say hi." Aisha said. "Stop being shy, or let me do the introduction." She finished up with a chuckle. "Ilhan meet Saif and his sister Zee. The gorgeus family in the city of abuja. I mean have you seen how pretty they are?" Aisha made light of the situation and we both ended up laughing. "And now Saif and Zee meet Ilhan the cutest dark skinned in the whole planet."

"Only cute among the dark skins?" That was Ilhan. And that was the first time she talked. I knew she was correcting Aisha in a playful way!

"Alright, the cutest girl in the whole planet." Aisha let out, rolling her eyes as she ended up laughing. "Alright who will call me cute then?" She added jokingly.

"Common Aisha cutie!" Ilhan said and we both smiled. I glanced at Zee to see whether she was fine. And Alhamdulillah I guess she was.

We still haven't talked to each other between me and Ilhan. I think she must be avoiding me. I've never seen her acting this way before though!

"Hey dear!" I finally said and she looked up and smiled at me.

"Zee came here to say hi!" I finally said.

Ilhan smiled and gestured for Aisha to wheel her closer to us, and she did. With a smile she stretched out her hands to Zee for a shake, "Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah Zee." Zee answered and shook her hand before lowering up her body so as to be of same angle with Ilhan and embracing her in a hug. And that melted my heart. I was so happy! I loved seeing people put a smile on Ilhan's face, because right now Ilhan was feeling loved and she was smiling just like she was a while back! I love anyone that loves Ilhan! For me she will always comes first!

"Aisha if i'm not being snoopy can you guys please give us a minute? I mean i'll let you two talk to each other." I begged, I wanted to check up on Ilhan.

"Oh fine! Zee really seems nice and I can talk all day with her without getting tired." Aisha said with a smile as Zee did same.

"Alright, i'll let you two to it," I said as I began wheeling Zee.

Once we were a bit distant from the girls Ilhan spoke.

"Is she the one? She doesn't look like your sister."

I felt my heart skipped a beat.