"Yeah, you do!" Vienna nudged her. "I saw the way you two were dancing at the party last night"

"Ok. Yes. I do like her" Pansy sighed Dramatically, "fuck. She's so hot!"

"She's also coming—"

"What!" Pansy shot her head up to look at Vienna.

"—This way," Vienna added.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Pansy whispered, "is my lipstick smudged?"

"No, " Vienna chucked, "you look fine!"

"Hey" Natalie greeted.

"Where are you going?" Natalie asked as she watched Vienna step out from the Bench.

"Toilet. I'll see you in class" Vienna said, "Pansy can keep you company"

Vienna looked back as she walked out and saw the two girls smiling with rosy cheeks at each other.

༺♥༻

Vienna did in fact go to the toilet. But she sat with her legs crossed on top of the toilet seat. She had a cigarette in-between her fingers as she gradually smoked it, enjoying her own company.

This was a common thing Vienna did. She wasn't addicted to cigarettes, she more did it out of boredom and sometimes a distraction. If she wanted, she could easily go a week and longer without having one.

It wasn't the cigarette she was addicted to, it was the feeling of doing. It was a distraction. When she did it, she wouldn't think about what her father does to her, she wouldn't feel scared, or anxious about the next time she had to go home. It relaxed her. And so did alcohol and weed. Both of which Vienna also did occasionally.

Vienna was almost finished with her cigarette and it was almost time to go to her first lesson of the day, Potions, when she heard a group of girls walk into the bathroom.

"Fucking Slytherins" she recognised Hermionie's voice, "I swear to God, they act like animals"

"I can't believe there were no professors around" She heard Ginny's voice.

Vienna started to put out her cigarette on the cubical wall, growing curious by their conversation and what had happened.

"As soon as I get this flour out of my hair, I am going straight to Dumbledore '' Hermionie screeched.

"Ugh, I'm surprised that slut, Vienna wasn't with them" Hermionie continued, "she's always up to no good"

Out of boredom, Vienna decided to flush the toilet and walk out of the cubical. She walked towards the sinks where she saw Hermionie and her minions, Ginny and Parvati, standing with shocked faces.

Vienna walked to the sink beside them and started washing her hands. The three girls stood behind her looking at her in the mirror and she could feel their eyes burning into her. Judging and dying to let their gossiping mouths run wild.

"Don't mind me," Vienna said.

Hermionie looked annoyed and slightly embarrassed, which Vienna was finding very amusing.