bonus - my magic man

Levi's POV

"Yes, I will." Elias and I reacted together.

My dad laughed and shook his head. "You're supposed to answer separately, but I guess that works." He grinned with a shrug.

I smiled lovingly at Elias as we stood on stage in front of the whole pack. I've longed for this day. The day I take my rightful place as their alpha, making my vow and promise to every family member in our pack. And most importantly, Elias stands by my side, my equal partner in everything.

To ensure Ryder, Alora and Corbon are safe, the usual extensive celebration isn't happening. We are keeping it private, close-knit; only the pack and members of KS Guidance are here because they are trusted.

"If you could both turn to me," Dad instructed.

The only thing left to do was combine our blood with my dad's. My dad wasn't alpha born, so when he took over from Dominic Knight and Caleb Stone, he had to mix his blood with theirs so that the pack felt my dad's wolf as their alpha.

We held our hands out as Amari stood next to him, holding a silver blade. She held my dad's hand and slowly sliced the blade down my dad's palm. She looked at me and mouthed, "sorry," taking hold of my hand and cutting across my palm.

My dad snatched my hand and clutched it; a strange sensation swept over me. The intensity of my alpha aura increased. I could feel it; Leo could definitely feel it because he was parading around with his head high, chest puffed. I could feel happiness and admiration emanating from the pack through our newly formed link.

I took a deep breath, shut my eyes, and pulled my hand away. I let out my breath gradually before turning to Elias. He had his hand out with a fresh cut on his palm.

"Levi, unite with Elias. You're the alpha now." My dad beamed at me.

I lingered my palm over his hand, staring at him. "Are you sure?" I asked whisperingly.

He wasn't keen on becoming the alpha because he's not a wolf, but that doesn't matter to me or the pack. Although if the pack had a problem, I'd simply command them to accept him.

"I am." He nodded.

I linked our fingers together and spun around to face the pack. I peeked at Elias, watched his eyes go wide as he drew in a quick gasp. A huge grin stretched across his face as he scanned his eyes over the pack, who cheered and whistled at us.

"Now the promises and the blood exchange have been completed," Dad placed his hands on our shoulders, "it is my honour to introduce Alpha Levi and Alpha Elias."

The hall erupted with cheers and applause. I grinned, gazing around the hall until my eyes settled on Lila and Alarix.

" Are we doing this?" Elias asked through our link.

I squeezed his hand in response, staring straight at Alarix with a smirk. Amari tapped us on our shoulders before I could say anything, "give me your hands. I'll heal them."

"Not yet, but stay, please. We're going to need you." I whispered.

She hummed and moved away from us. I let go of Elias's hand and glanced back at my dad. He raised his eyebrow at me, then nodded in understanding.

"First order of business, we need Alarix to come up on stage," I grinned as I glanced back at Alarix.

Alarix furrowed his brows before taking a deep breath. He stood up after placing Alora on Alaric's knee. He strode slowly and reluctantly towards the stage; I fought back a chuckle when I watched him.

Bind Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें