"Beta Yeh Hamare Sidharth ki biwi hai jiss saree ko design karne ka order humne diya tha na Pehle voh dikhaiye agar inhe pasand aye toh", Mrs. Shukla Said.

"Arey apki bahu hai hi bahut khubsurat inke upar toh kuch bhi jach jaega", Priyam said charmingly making Sidharth clench his fists.

"Phir log marne vale ko bura batate hai matlab samne vale ko khud hi apni jaan pyari naa ho toh koi kya kare", Sidharth muttered to himself.

"Afcourse biwi kiski hai", Sidharth said from behind.

"Yeh dekho tumhari saas ne kitna classy outfit select kiya hein aur khud ko dekho tum kya pehenti hoon", Mrs. Gill taunted in a hushed tone making Sana shudder.

She has heared about mom's being nurturing and sacrificing but this is, this isn't something what you expect from your mother.

"Kya hai naa meri maa aaj tak mujhe shopping lekar nahi gayi naa hi Yeh btaya ki kaha pe kaise kapde pehente hai but meri Saasu maa bata rahi hai so am taking notes don't worry sikh jaungi meri sasu maa mujhe sikha dengi", she said emphasizing the word, "Saasu maa".

"Sana beta idhar aao naa see it's so good", Mrs. Shukla said and she moved there looking at the saree it was definitely a sight to behold. It was beautiful and she loved it without even an second thought.

"Maa this is so beautiful", she gasped not taking her eyes off from the sheer net material.

"Try it then", Mrs. Shukla grinned to which she nodded taking the blouse piece and the saree within herself.

She came back a few minutes later with her saree still in her hands.

"Maa Yeh Blouse toh bahut loose hai", Sana pouted.

"Bichara fit hone se sharma gaya hoga apki beauty ke samne", Priyam said with an wink.

"Iski maut aayi hai aaj I swear", Sidharth muttered to himself clenching his jaw.

"Sidharth ek kaam karo naa tum leke jao Sana ko boutique vaha pe alteration Kara lena sath ki sath, Sana beta vaise toh tumhe pasand hai na saree", Mrs. Shukla asked to which she nodded with an huge grin.

"Perfect then", Mrs. Shukla smiled and Sidharth and Shehnaaz left along with Priyam to his boutique with Priyam flirting with Sana all the while, Sana blushing and the poor steering wheel bearing the wrath of his jealousy.

He took them to boutique and it take a few minutes for alterations with Priyam and his wife busy in theirselves and Sidharth busy in thinking about the ways he should kill this men.

Once they were outside the boutique and Sana has already slided in Sidharth picked his phone up and instructed Pathak to give a nice beating experience to Priyam before he himself slided inside the car and drove off. Sana tried talking to him but he didn't replied and she knew he was pissed at her so she chose to remain silent too. I mean you can't be an, "Sherni" everytime.

*********

"Tumhe kya jarurat thi adarshvadi bahu behaviour dikhane ki you know naa that you can't starve yourself, bhuka rehne se sugar level low hojata hai tera", he exclaimed as soon as they entered their room.

"Sidharth mujhe apke liye rakhna hai and BTW, Yeh adarshvadi Biwi vala behavior tha", she pointed out.

"Abey Yaar terko samajh kyu nahi aata hai, vrat rakhogi phir floor pe idhar udhar behosh hoke padi hogi", he said rubbing his face.

"Sidharth mujhe apke liye rakhna hai", she said looking at him adorably and leaning onto his tall figure.

"Mujhe nahi rakhvana hai", he said.

"Apse pucha hai kisine", she asked now frowning.

"Joh dil mein aaye karo bhaad mein jao agar mujhe kal iss ghar mein tumhare liye doctor dikhayi diya naa toh dekh lena", saying so he left to the washroom while taking his cloth on the way making her pout, she knew the reason behind this outburst was her little conversation with Priyam and she couldn't help but somehow feel a bit happy about it.

He was always like this even in the school days back when they were friends, the possessive person. She used to feel protected at that time and today she felt the same. But, still he's angry and coaxing him wasn't easy so she pouted looking up at the ceiling.

"Apne wholesale mein gussa bechte hue sara inhi ko deh diya kya", she pouted looking up at the ceiling.

"Extra offer bhi lgaya hoga aur phir aur add on kardiya hoga tabhi toh jab dekho nak chadha ke ghumte rehte hai", she said replying to herself from God's side.

"Chal beta laga dimag inko manane mein", she said to herself before moving towards washroom to change into something else.

Well, something mhm else.

Thanks for reaching. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨