Part Thirty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"It's okay papa, come so I can give you a bath",I said as I started cleaning up his mess and picked him up before going into the bathroom to wash him up.

"Splash!!",he said before splashing as I stood back. "I should've gave you a bath before I got dressed",I stated before washing his hair because it was his wash day.

I started making shapes with his hair as he started laughing and I took a picture of him.

"Look papa",I said as I showed him the picture

"Look papa",I said as I showed him the picture. "Oh I look good",he said as I started laughing. I took him out the bath and brushed his teeth before putting lotion on him and putting on his outfit for the day.

By the time I was finished everybody was awake and it was time for me to go to school.

Me,Clare and Coop was leaving out as we stopped and watched Bre rubbing her belly dancing around the kitchen.

"Mommy sit down before you have babies",Coop said pushing Bre to the living room to sit down. We all started laugh as Clare and Coop took me to school but not before we started at McDonald's and got some breakfast.

"Have a good first day",Clare said as I hugged him and gave Coop a kiss. "Bye Papa",I said as I got out the car and heard him start to cry.

"Not him crying because I gotta go to school", I thought to myself before laughing. "Whatcha laughing for",I heard as I walking down the hallway.

I looked up and seen this cute boy. "My nephew was crying because I had to leave for school", I said softly as he walked down the hallway with me. "You new here ain't you",he asked. "Yea my first day here",I said walking to the office.

"Well that means that your Brooklyn, I'm Chase, I'm your buddy for the day,I'll be showing you around school and all that",he said as I nodded and he gave me a schedule.

"What grade your in",I asked him. "Ima Junior",he said as I nodded. "Your a freshman right?",he asked me. "Yeah",I stated.

"So that means you 17?",I asked him as he nodded. "So you 15 right?",he asked as I nodded. "Just turnt 15 some weeks ago",I stated as he nodded.

"Aight so ima show you around school then ima take a look at your schedule",he stated. We walked around school as he showed me everything and told me everything before he looked at my schedule.

"Oh shit, you take all Junior classes",he said as I looked at my schedule. "So you pretty and smart",he said as I looked away blushing. "I ain't about to fool with you, you a whole Junior",I said as he stated laughing.

"Girl you basically one too",he stated as we walked into first period. He walked all the way to the back sitting down as everybody looked at me.

"Damn she bad asf" "she not even all that" "she must got money" "she can be my friend, she's pretty", I heard all throughout the classroom.

"Class we have a new student,her name is Brooklyn and she's a freshman but she takes all junior classes so except to see her a lot",the teacher said as everybody continued to stare at me.

I started get nervous so I went and sat down by Chase as he looked over at me.

"See ya ass should've just came straight to the back with me",he stated as he looked back at his phone.

End of the school day....

Clarence POV

I was picking up Brook from school after I just came from the trap and picking up Coop.

When I looked up from my phone watching her leave out the school, I seen this tall ass nigga. I took Coop out his car seat as I got out the car walking up to them.

"Hey papa",Brook said as she looked up and so did the boy. Coop wiggles out of my arms before he ran to Brook but stop mid run when he seen who the boy was.

I looked more at the boy before I figured out who his was too. "UNCLE CHASE",Coop said as he ran to him and Brook. "Group hug",Coop said as they both started laugh and they did a group hug.

"Wassup big bro",Chase said walking up to me dapping me up. "Nigga I forgot you go to this school",I said as Brook picked up Coop.

"How y'all brothers?",Her soft voice asked as we walked to my truck. "His mama adopted me when I got separated from Farrah and Faith",I said as I took Coop out her arms putting him in his car seat.

"How y'all know each other? Ain't he a Junior and you a Freshman?", I asked her. "Yeah but I take all Junior classes",She stated. "Well then if that's the case you should be a damn Junior", I stated.

"True but ion know",she stated. "We'll you should because your smart as shit Brook, just like Bre and if you take Junior classes that's what you should be",I stated as she nodded.

Brook was about to say something to Chase but somebody called his phone and he looked our way.

"Ain't I gotta go handle something but I'll catch y'all later",He said dapping me up before giving Brook a long hug. "Aight nigga that's enough",I said as he mugged me and Brook giggled.

"Aight y'all",he stated as he tickled Coop before leaving. "You better not like him, he my brother but he also a hoe",I said to her bluntly as I got in the drive seat pulling off.

"Clare, how you gonna just say that?",she said laughing as I shrugged. "I'm deadass", I said as she nodded. "But no that's just my friend". She stated.  "Mhmmmm", I stated as her and Coop shared a giggle.

"Fuck y'all laughing for?",I asked them. "Auntie said, "mhmmm" like boy you ain't finna stop me",Coop said as we started laughing.

"Y'all needa get up outta my car",I said as we pulled up to the Carryout.