🥀Chapter 31🥀

Start bij het begin

"I didn't even know she went to a party that night, then to make thing worse they videoed the whole thing so it didn't look like a rape case" I heaved, "they made my sister into a fucking whore and shared her tape with all the royals, it was no wonder she couldn't take it anymore."

"And your parents?"

A new wave of anger went through me.
"My mum is just a doormat with little to no esteem whatsoever "I gritted my teeth, "growing up I got treated so badly by my papa and all she'd do was cry, if she was a mother she wouldn't have let us go through that shit." I shook my head, "if it wasn't for me Zarene would have gone through the same shit I did."

He nodded slowly at this.

"So you have no lead on the Royal killer then"

I paused at that, giving him an incredulous look.

"What?, seems you're not the only one hell bent on revenge" he shrugged, "although the other killer may be a novice their blood thirsty enough to get the job done"

I rolled my eyes.

"I swear to God they are already on my hit list for the stupid shit they're pulling"

"If you ask me your hit list doesn't sound so authentic anymore, I mean wasn't I on it weeks ago?"

I gave him a flirty smile.

"And who says you ever left the list"

Alexander let out a loud bellow like he couldn't think of anything funnier than my threat, letting him grab my ass and hike me higher on his lap.

"Good to know my bloody butterfly doesn't shy from a challenge" he gave me a light peck on the lip, "so just so were sure who exactly are the unlucky royals on your list."

"Well since I can't exactly kill the whole school......"

"Haven't you heard of a bomb"

I smacked his chest.

"As I was saying, now that Johnathan is 10 feet under all that's left is Sarah, Kim, Rose and of course Collin"

"Collin?"

Frowning slightly at his questioning tone I nodded.

"Well fuck, who knew that pussy bastard had it in him" he let out a laugh that would make anyones skin crawl with how dark it sounded.

"What about him" I eyed Belzeebub skeptically.

He waved me off, eyes shining with mischief.

"Oh no you don't" I grabbed his jaw making him face me, "What the hell was that about and why do I get this weird feeling you guys fight in the dining hall was a lot deeper than a show of excess testosterone "

"Well that is because it's more than that"

I glared at him.

"Explain how"

He gave me a glare, his darkness seeping at the corners so I got a glimpse of the real Alexander.
The one who rivaled the devil.

"He's my brother, or in this circumstance half brother"

I froze, shock evident in my eyes.

With a grunt he gently pulled me off him so he could stand in his full height, eyes filled with fire.

"I didn't mention this but at the time my father met my mother she had run away from her tyrant husband" he had a far-away look in his eyes, "thanks to my father she was protected enough so she didn't ever have to go back to him especially since he was hunting her down to kill her"

"You see she had been forced to marry this man so as to pay her family debt, so it was no surprise she was treated badly from the moment she became his wife"

"During their short union she had gotten pregnant and gave birth to a son and that's when she made her escape to Qatar in the guise of a simple vacation."

"And that was when she met and fell in love with my father" he looked emotionless as he told the story, so detatched from the story you wouldn't think he was recounting a story about his mother,"she thought she had finally found solace until she got kidnapped again along with her son all the while she was carrying me, her love baby as she loved to call it."

"A lot went down as my father searched every nook and cranny for her until he got her back but in a last ditch effort her abusive ex-husband took off with the baby and practically vanished off of the face of the earth"

"So the baby that disappeared along with her ex-husband?"

"Collins and his father"

"Fuck and I can tell he knows"

Alexander gave me a nod of agreement.

"What about your mother?, I mean how did she feel about all of it"

"I'd say sad since she can never get her child back, Collins mind has been poisoned against my family and judging from the fact that I'm pretty sure his father also had a hand in the killing of my father it's safe to say we have no family reunions in ournearest future"

"And what about your mother, I mean isn't she worried Collins dad may try something again?"

Alexander gave a humorless chuckle

"Collin's father can't even breathe near mother" he gave me a look, "she is the mother of an Al-Thani and banished or not the family power never diminishes when blood is involved."

"Fuck, your family is crazy"

Belzeebub smiled at my statement, like he couldn't agree more with me.

And at that moment I knew, the monster on my side will always make all the other monsters look like useless stuffed animals.

And there was nothing more comforting than that.

WORD COUNT: 1513

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment loves🤗🌈