IMPORTANT NOTICE! PLEASE READ!

AUTHOR NOTE

AUTHOR NOTE

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING A COLD WINTER NIGHT!

As most of my early readers are aware, this is a reminder to you and a heads up to my newer readers.

PLEASE READ THE FULL NOTICE SO THAT YOU ARE NOT CONFUSED AS TO WHY I PULL MY STORIES AFTER THEY ARE COMPLETED.

As we come closer to the ending of A COLD WINTER NIGHT and THE MONSTER INSIDE ME, I urge you to try to start catching up and read the stories quickly, because AFTER each story is COMPLETED, I will leave it up for ONE WEEK and then PULL HALF the story to prevent it from being stolen.

I do this to protect my work, not to be mean. Unfortunately, there are those out there who will try to take advantage of us hard working authors by stealing our work, so instead of making it easy for them, I just pull my work and put a pay wall behind it.

All my completed and new works will always be on my Patreon as well as be published in ebook, paperback and now hardback once it's ready to go live.

This world is cruel and I wish that it didn't have to come to this but it is what is and I hope that you all can understand.

As of right now, TMIM has 6 chapters to go and ACWN has maybe 15 or so. I'm still writing that one so not sure of the exact chapter count.

Don't procrastinate and wait to read because if you miss out, then I tried to give you a heads up.

Thank you all for all your love, support and for reading my dark stories! Many more to come that I sincerely hope you'll love.

Take care!

Tristin 🖤