Chapter 17 - You Are In Control

Edvin's POV

I kneel, caging her body between my thick thighs while I tie each one of her wrists and as I do, her sweet, greyish green eyes never stare away from me. No. She stares up at me, not with fear of what is to come, but of anticipation and most importantly, trust. She trusts me to do with whatever I please to her and knowing that, fills me with enough love and relief to last me an eternity. After I finish tying her last wrist to the left bed post, I lower, hovering over her body and gaze into her warm, excited eyes. I give her a gentle smile while placing my hand tenderly against her soft cheek.

"Listen to your body and know when too much is enough," I instruct her.

"Okay," she whispers.

"Would you want a safe word?" I ask her.

"A safe word?" she questions. I nod.

"A word to let me know when to stop if I am hurting you."

"Isn't me telling you to stop a good enough word?" she wonders, and I smile lightly behind closed lips.

"Stop works just as well as any other."

"Okay," she says. She releases a long, heavy sigh, relaxing beneath me.

"Thank you," I sincerely tell her.

"For what?" she wonders.

"For allowing me control," I reply.

"Edvin... I'll give you anything. Anything you ask of me. I love you," she states, and I smile big.

"I love you, Clara. I love you incredibly," I respond. A little chuckle escapes her, just as she lays beneath me, smiling nervously. I lean down, pressing my lips against her forehead, leaving them there for a long moment. I then pull back, staring deeply into her eyes for a long second, before I sit up, kneeling over her lower half. My gaze drops, scanning my eyes and hands down her chest, stopping when I take her breasts and give them a firm squeeze. I lean down, taking one of her breasts in my mouth, sucking on her tit, strongly.

"Edvin," she moans. I release her breast, going on to take the other in my mouth, sucking this one just a little harder.

"Edvin!" she shouts. The tip of my tongue circles her nipple, before flicking it rapidly.

"Ahhhh!" her moan grows louder. I remove my mouth, now sitting up. My hands still massage her breasts, kneading them roughly and she loves it.

"Edvin," she quietly moans. I watch her whither beneath me, getting off by the pleasure I gift to her, and it makes me ache in ways I have never known.

"Your body is mine, so it is only right that I mark it," I warn. Clara's eyes open wide, staring into my own.

"Are you going to pee on me?" she worriedly wonders. I shake my head.

"No. I'm going to bite it. Everywhere," I specify.

"Holy shit," she mutters.

"Enough talking. I do not want hear another word unless it's a moan, my name or you telling me to stop. Do I make myself clear?" I ask under a serious tone. She nods her head. With eyes still locked on hers, I lower myself, taking my cock in my hand and then rub my tip between her wet cunt lips. After lathering it with her arousal, I grip her hips and push in, pulling her against me so that I can fit myself all the way, deep inside her.

"Ahhh, Edvin," she tosses her head back and moans. I rock my hips, thrusting slowly but deeply into her.

"This is mine. It will always be mine," I speak behind a blissful moan. Clara balls her fists, squeezing them just after I begin to pick up my pace.