COPYRIGHT

A COLD WINTER NIGHT
Copyright © 2021 Tristin Clark
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This book is the work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used factiously.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in an information retrieval system in any form by any graphic, electronic, or mechanical means, including photocopying, taping, and recording, without permission from the author.

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

This book is intended for those over the age of 18 years of age and intended for mature, adult audiences only. This book contains extremely sexually explicit and graphic scenes, adult language, death, depression, and suicide mention. Please consider these warnings before reading.

If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, depression or suicidal thoughts, help is available. Please do not wait until it is too late. A professionally trained crisis councilor is only a phone call away. Call the America National Suicide Prevention Hotline here: 1-800-273-8255.

If you do not want to or are unable to talk, but you're still seeking support, you can utilize the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741. A live, trained crisis counselor will receive the text and respond.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

A/N: YOU PLAGIARIZE, MIRROR, OR STEAL MY STORY AND I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH THE HAMMER OF THOR. DO NOT MESS WITH ME. THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING.