Chapter 28

Naruto POV

They were finally starting the battle for Sasuke and Gaara. I could see the devilish smile on Gaara's face and I could smell his KI.

-time skip to where Sasuke charges at him with a chidori.-

Sasuke was charging towards Gaara with a lighting like ball in his hand. Gaara had surrounded himself with a ball of sand surrounding him.

Gaara sent spikes of sand from his ball but Sasuke yelled before striking his hand inside the sand.

"CHIDORI!"

The arena went silent. The tension in the air was so thick a knife would break trying to cut through it. Everyone and Everything was still. I was standing up with my ears bent back and my tails frizzed.

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! BLOOD!! ITS MY BLOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

I heard a blood curdling scream. Gaara? Blood? I have never seen Gaara ever bleed. No one has. I can't even remember when he got a paper cut. When we were little we once tried to see if Gaara could ever be injured. We tried everything. Even jumping off a cliff. He never bled a drop.

"GAARA!" I yelled as Sasuke began to struggle before activating his chidori once more before dragging his arm out only for a claw that had similar markings to Gaara's tail dragged out along red with him before dropping and going back inside the ball of sand. My body was frozen and I could barely move. Suddenly my body was being shaken by Kankuro.

"Hey kid! You grew up with Gaara. How do we stop this!?" He yelled with fear plastered all over his face and in his eyes.

"I.....I.. I don't know.... He never did anything like this before...... this isn't the Gaara I remembered." I muttered softly but just as scared as he was.

"What!? But he did this is the second time we saw him do this! Are you sure this isn't normal!?" Temari snapped at me.

Suddenly his sand began to dissolve and Kankuro let go of me.

Gaara was clutching his shoulder which was damped in blood.

"Gaara's...... hurt....?" I mumbled in question.

I soon began to feel light headed and my eyes became heavy. I felt my chakra waver and I soon realized it was a Genjutsu. Before I could release myself I hit the floor.

-quick time skip-

I was suddenly waken up and my eyes met Uncle Shukaku's. "Hey kid how you doing?" He chuckled with a goofy smile. I looked up at him in disbelief. Was he not paying attention at all. Gaara was in danger something was obviously not ok.

"Uncle Shukaku! We need to go and help Gaara and Get out of here! Somethings very wrong!" I screamed out gripping onto his shirt.

"Don't worry kid eve-" uncle began but was cut off when a kunai was sent his way. He caught it a few inches from his head and put on a stern face before turning to see who threw it.

"Stay away from him." I heard Kakashi-Sensei growl.

"He's my nephew. And seeing as his father is currently not with us right now that makes me his current temporary guardian. Therefore I shall be taking him." He said as he picked me up by my waist before flickering away.

"Naruto I'm going to ask you something and answer quick." Uncle Shukaku asked as we appeared inside a hallway.

"What? Uncle what's going on? Why is the sand and sound attacking!? What's wrong with Gaara!?" I bombarded him with questions.

The Kitsune Child (originally named Kurama's Child)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara