Chapter 33

Naruto POV

I woke up early the next morning and made a light breakfast for papa.

Once I was finished I brought it up to his room.

"How are your teammates?" He asked while taking a sip of water.

"I'm not really sure but I'm sure grandma Tsnuade will take care of them." I replied.

I had my arms and head resting on his legs comfortably.

"Grandma? I bet she would be so pissed if she heard you calling her that." He chuckled.

"Actually shes the one who told me to call her that." I replied also with a chuckle.

"Oh really now." He said with a slight smirk.

"You should go check on your teammates today." He told me.

"But what about you? I can't leave you alone!" I replied.

"I'm just going to sleep in my room all day so don't worry about me and go." He said while patting my head.

"Alright.... I'll clean up and then go." I said with a slight frown.

I left him to eat while I cleaned the kitchen and living room. By the time I came back to his room he was fast asleep so I took his dishes and washed them.

I closed the door behind me and was about to make my way to the hokage's tower.

As I was about to leave I saw Mogei and Udon standing at the gate.

"Oh hey you guys everything ok!" I asked.

"Yeah. We heard Kurama Sensei was released and wanted to visit him." Mogei replied.

"Sorry you guys but he is sleeping right now." I apologized.

"That's ok we had some gifts we wanted to give him." Udon said as they both handed me three gift baskets.

"Where is konoharmu? I thought he would have been happy to see my father too." I asked.

"Well...he didn't want to come." Mogei said hesitantly.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"We promised him we wouldn't say anything...." Udon replied.

"It's ok. You guys are some good kids." I smiled.

"We'll see you later Big Brother Naruto." Mogei and Udon called while walking away.

I quickly made my way back inside to put the gift baskets inside and bolted towards the hokage's office.

As I was walking through the halls I found Grandma Tsnuade and Shizune.

"Ah good to see you Naruto. How is your father?" Tsnuade asked.

"He's resting right now but other than that he seems to be ok thanks to you." I said with a small smile.

"Can we go to the hospital now?" I asked.

"Yeah sure I don't know how much longer and I can stand those elders." She chuckled.

We first went to Sasuke's room and like expected Sakura was there.

"Why hello there." Tsnuade said opening the door.

"Who are you?" Sakura asked.

"I'm here to treat Sasuke. I am also the new hokage you can call me lady Tsnuade." She replied.

She looked shocked. But moved out of her way.

A green light emitted from her hands as she put her hands near Sasuke's head.