Chapter 11

Kurama's POV

Today Naruto had to take a picture for his ninja profile so people know who they are hiring.

(the picture above is what he is wearing)

Naruto POV

"Bye Papa!" I said waving my hand as I rushed off.

(Time skip)

I finished my picture quickly and we also took one as a team. We each got to take a framed picture home with us. I was talking with Kakshi sensei on my way home because he said he wanted to meet papa. I had to explain he would have killed any human that was with me without any kind of warning.

We continued to chat as we walked down the village when kakshi-sensei suddenly looked up. "Hmmm" he said just staring at a bird circling. "What's wrong sensei?" I said looking very confused "It's nothing much it looks like the hokage wants to talk to you." He said.

The hokage. I never liked him and never will. I said goodbye to Kakshi and rushed to the hokage tower.

I was told to go to the hokage's office very rudely by the secretary but I just ignored that and didn't respond.

I knocked on the door before hearing a "come in" from inside.

The hokage told me to sit in a chair that stood in the middle of the room where the elders and the hokage sat.

I could smell their disgust and hatred for me a mile away.

"Mind explaining what this is boy?" The hokage said glaring daggers at me as he held up the individual photo I took half an hour before.

"That's my ninja profile sir....." I mumbled looking down at my feet.

"Speak up! And look at us when we talk to you brat!" I heard one of the elders sneer.

I looked up at the group of people with my ears and tails down. "It's my ninja profile sir!" I said louder so they could hear.

The hokage scoffed. "I want you to redo it and this time fix your mistake" he said ripping the photo.

"I will sir! But may I ask what the problem was with this photo?" I questioned hesitantly.

"Your 'features' are the problem. No one will hire you if they see your ears and tail. I will be kind enough for you to have them out when on missions but not on your profile. I want you to have your father use a genjutsu to get rid of this mistake." The hokage explained to me.

"I understand sir" I said bowing my head while sitting.

Just before I was going to get up and leave a small kid rushed in yelling with a shiruken in hand.

"I challenge you old man!!! I will defeat you and become the next hokage!!" The child announced.

Then....... he tripped on his scarf. He layed there for a few seconds flat on his face then hopped back up.

"It was you! You made me fall!" He yelled pointing a finger in my face."

"I wasn't the one who tripped you. Maybe f you fixed your scarf-" I started to explain to the boy but then I smelled his scent.

I leaned in a little closer subconsciously to his face to get a better smell. That's when a man in all black and black glasses came in. He apologized to the hokage for getting lose of the kid and saw me sniffing the small boy.

I gasped. "Are you the grandson of the hokage?" I said a little surprised backing away from his face.

"Y-yeah what's it to you!?! Are you challenging me big guy!" He yelled with a mad but smug look.