Chapter 31

Naruto POV

"This is the perfect chance to show you that new jutsu I wanted to teach you." Pervy sage said as he stood up and opened his hand as I watched chakra gather up like a ball in his palm. "Now... pay attention." He chuckled as he pressed the ball of chakra into the man with the jacket stomach.

"Rasengan!" He yelled.

Next thing I knew both men were sent flying and spinning into a shop.

"Wow! That's awesome!" I cheered.

"Heh. And I was holding back. You guys are hardly worth the trouble." Pervy sage chuckled walking up to them.

"Wait your the legendary......" the man in the coat started but was caught off.

"Sorry about that. I guess we kinda messed up your stand." Pervy sage apologized to the stand owner.

"Here.... This should cover it." The man in the suit mumbled holding up his wallet.

"Oh. Thanks a lot." Pervy sage smiled as he handed the stand owner the money. "I would also like to buy every ballon you got including water balloons." Pervy sage said.

I titled my head in confusion on why he would need those but didn't question it.

We put all the balloons into a bag and went to the outside of the village and into the forest so we could start training.

"In the tree climbing exercise you learn to gather and maintain chakra, with the water walking exercise you learn to release a steady and balance amount, both of these you have mastered correct?" He asked tossing me a water balloon. "With this water balloon exercise you create a stream of chakra and spin it till it pops. First gather Chakra in your hand using the tree climbing technique and release a steady stream of it using the walking on water technique and finally use the water to push and turn the water inside the balloon." He explained.

"Ok I got it!" I said as I began to practice.

-time skip brought to you by jiraya's white hair-

(2 hours)

"I did it! I did it! Pervy sage I did it!" I cheered.

"Good work! And in so little time!" He praised me. "Now time for the next phase." It's basically the same thing but this time it's going to be a rubber ball in it this time. This is going to be a lot harder than the water balloon." He explained.

-time skip brought to you by the icha icha series-

(The next morning)

"Damn my hands and arms feel like they are going to fall off." I pant hard laying down on the grass.

"Hey, Naruto." I heard a voice behind me.

"Uh yeah Pervy sage?" I said looking up.

"Do me a favor and hop into town and buy me some lunch." He asked with a sly grin.

"What!? By myself!? Are you crazy!? If I go by myself they'll kill me for sure!" I spat back in panic.

"Don't worry you can use this cute hoodie I got for you to hid your ears and you can just stuff your tails." He reassured me.

I let out a sigh and took the hoodie.