Chapter 30

Naruto POV

Naruto POV

"All right guy. We leave Sasuke in your hands." Pervy sage said while Sasuke rested on Guy Sensei's back.

"Master Jiraya. Find Lady Tnsuade and bring her back to us." Guy spoke.

We then split and went our different ways.

"Pervy sage...." I called as I stopped walking. "Just what do those guys want with me?" I asked him.

"We'll you should already know your status as the heir and prince of the animals and tailed beast, but they don't want you specifically but the power that is inside of you." He explained.

"Don't worry though. I'll protect you and help you get stronger so don't stress out." Pervy Sage reassured me patting my head and we continued on our way.

"So what is Lady Tnsuade like anyway?" I questioned still walking.

"Hey how come she Dosent get a nickname!?" He spat at me.

"We'll I've never met her so I can't really give her any names." I replied with a soft chuckle.

"Well for one thing she is kinda unpleasant and is known world wide for her horrible gambling habit." He said.

"Even though she is about 50 years old I bet you she is using some sort of jutsu to make her look at least 20." He told me.

We kept on walking unto we reached a town with a festival going on. I've always hated festivals because the only one I ever attended was the fox hunt festival and you could guess how that turned out.

"Pervy sage are we really going in there?" I whined flattening my ears.

"Yeah sorry kid but we gotta."  He said patting my head. I stuffed my tails into my pants and put my hoodie over my head.

I stayed close to Pervy sage clutching his jacket. This many people was so over whelming.

"We are going to stay here till the festival is over and we will be starting your training here." Pervy sage said as we walked.

I didn't reply but just nodded.

"Hey I know what will cheer you up. Let's get some food." We ordered different kinds of food and went into the outskirts of town to eat.

"I'm going into town to gather some info by myself. Take it easy while I'm gone." He said waving bye but before I could protest he was already gone.

I threw away the trash left and just kinda sat there. I still hood my ears and tails just in case someone showed up.

About after 2 hours of reading a book I brought. I went back in town to go look for the pervy sage following his scent. I kept my head down and was walking when I suddenly bumped into someone. I fell back and right before my hoodie came off I put my hands over my head to stop my ears from showing.

"Hey watch it you street rat! You ruined the bosses new coat!" A bald man in a black suit yelled at me."

"I'm sorry. I wasn't watching were I was going...." I apologized quickly. I really screwed up this time.

I looked up to see that the man was I bumped into was wearing a huge white jacket .

"Your paying for this! 100,000! Right now!" The bald man demanded.

I don't get paid enough for that! I always got less than what my teammates got. Though there was nothing I could do about it so I kept my mouth shut. And I refused to use my father's money to pay for a mistake I made.

"Do you really expect us to believe that the mucky suit is worth 100,000." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned behind me to see Pervy sage standing there. Man was I glad to see him. I quickly got up and hid behind him.

"You looking for trouble old man? You shut your mouth if you know what's good for you." The man in the jacket glared.

"Your looking at a former chunin of the hidden stone. The legendary dark ninja known across the land!" The bald one boasted.

"This I gotta hear!" Pervy sage chuckled.

"Don't mock the boss if you don't wanna die!" The bald one spat.

"Hey Naruto...." Pervy sage started.

"Yeah?" I replied

"This is the perfect time to show you that knew technique." Pervy sage chuckled.